My new car mats

SiriusProjects

2 hours ago, SiriusProjects said:

I bought the same Nissan OEM Nismo mats recentjy from a forum member for a bit less money 

9_A6_BF8_C3-7_D22-4441-8_B62-5_CDC7_AE22

EDF30857-9628-4761-8_B26-8_EDE5738_C0_DF

paid a bit more than a hundred and ten quid to rub my dirty feet on them however .....lol

However compared with paying £75 for the Nissan OEM 370z they were reasonably value for money 

8_E6_DD938-0635-41_B5-_B707-_D39_F3_EE6_

Edited by Bikeracer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SiriusProjects said:

Personally I am well pleased with the mats, even if they were a bit pricey. 

Each to their own I guess.

The mats look great and well worth the money, some spend far more on a night out, so as long as your happy with them, that’s all that matters.

Edited by Bikeracer
  • Like 1

My only problem with carpet mats is that no matter what you pay for them they always end up looking a bit tatty.  I'm a big fan of the heavy duty rubber ones you can get for about £40.  They're dead easy to keep clean and stay looking smart.

2 hours ago, sipar69 said:

My only problem with carpet mats is that no matter what you pay for them they always end up looking a bit tatty.  I'm a big fan of the heavy duty rubber ones you can get for about £40.  They're dead easy to keep clean and stay looking smart.

Which is what I did. Carpets are still carpets and they wear quickly no matter how much you spend on them. I bought some nicomats at £60 and 4 months later they still look like new and look very smart in the footwells.

• Like 1

On 12/08/2018 at 19:16, Ekona said:

ONE HUNDRED AND TEN QUID FOR SOME MATS TO RUB YOUR DIRTY FEET ON

WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I also bought the Nismo mats for somewhat more than £110 because the current OEM 370 Nissan mats are a joke - Stuck on felt "370Z".

If the "370Z" on the mats were still embroidered I would have happily used them.