People keep calling my 370Z Nismo a GTR.... yeah

FallenAngelX

Hey all,

So I have had my 2017 370Z Nismo for a couple of weeks now and I am loving it! It attracts a lot of attention. Quite a few people have called it a "GTR" or have even come up to me and asked me about my "GTR" lmao.

Im guessing people just see the nissan badge, think it looks nice so must be a "GTR" lol!

And thats my story for today.

Edited by FallenAngelX

I get stopped frequently by folk interested in the car. I guess un educated car people may think it’s a GTR but I haven’t personally experienced that. I have always said I think the 370z Nismo is a far better looking car it’s just a shame it doesn’t have the GTR performance. That being said I am more than happy with my Nismo.

Edited by Payco

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2018 at 08:10, Payco said:

I get stopped frequently by folk interested in the car. I guess un educated car people may think it’s a GTR but I haven’t personally experienced that. I have always said I think the 370z Nismo is a far better looking car it’s just a shame it doesn’t have the GTR performance. That being said I am more than happy with my Nismo.

Totally agree with you on this. I think the GTR has more prescence due to its sheer size but from an aesthetics point of view the 370z is more pleasing and the front/sides/rear seem to blend well with one another whereas the GTR front look different to the rear

I do believe that the 370z Nismo Mk2 looks a lot faster then it in fact is - I do get asked a lot how fast it goes. The second most asked question after what car is that

• Like 1

My Mk1, was one of the rarest on the road, my Mustang, up here is pretty rare, I too get asked, ‘How fast does it go’

Well, more than is on the speedo, which goes to 160, and, fact, it’s been faster.

Smooth as butter, no drama, Nismo 370 should b the same :thumbs:, (if less comfortable)

1 hour ago, The G Man said:

My Mk1, was one of the rarest on the road, my Mustang, up here is pretty rare, I too get asked, ‘How fast does it go’

Well, more than is on the speedo, which goes to 160, and, fact, it’s been faster.

Smooth as butter, no drama, Nismo 370 should b the same :thumbs:, (if less comfortable)

Yea the power delivery is buttery smooth which I like. I haven't really pushed it tho. Having driven 3.2 V6 Audi Quatro engines the performance is in the same not totally diff league 

I do again reiterate that the car looks a lot faster then it actually is. Its almost like the speed doesn't scare you (which I have heard people that have driven the GTR, 911 Turbo S, Corvette Z06 say) ; the only other analogy I can think of is a girl whom is attractive and that you fancy but not to the point that they are so stunning that you are kind of intimidated/self conscious by their looks ha  

On 20/08/2018 at 18:16, nissanjuke said:

nice to hear that, too many Porsches.bmw,Audi,s on the road, 370z is just different to see   :yahoo:

the kids love it..."woah"

not everyones cup of tea but the most beautiful car you can get sub £30,000 pounds....judging by the amount of looks its definitely a head turner. Definitely getting one in future when prices are much lower to keep

tbh nissan prolly thought, we dont want to get into gtr territory power wise. it needed to offer a different experience. but the next one will be more powerful im sure. probably m4 territory 

Edited by GranTurismoEra