cs2000

350z & 370z Full TCS & VDC Disable With Memory

So we have some movement on the 370z front. Keyser and I have both been pretty busy so it’s taken a while, but the guide is now all done. 370z confirmed ad a go!

@RDON il be sending you a message later when I’m on my pc and we can get things moving!

EDIT: PM Sent just now.

For everyone else teetering on the edge, I have 3 of these left all bagged up ready to go. once they're gone, they're gone (unless 10 more people want one, but that seems unlikely!)

Edited by cs2000

2 hours ago, Bry said:

I’d like one for my 370 if you any available. Thanks

Perfect, I have a few left! Il drop you a PM in a little while with the details. :)

Arrived today , just waiting for my brother to post it to me down under. Why can’t all traders have service this good !

• Like 1

I’ve got 2 or 3 of these modules left now guys, when they’re gone, that will likely be it!

Well the module finally made it here down under. I just finished fitting it and so far all seems good. Push the button and the lights on the dash light up telling me everything is off. Not had time to drive it yet but I don't anticipate any issues. Install instructions were excellent although I had to laugh as step 1 was to disconnect the battery and then step 2 said move the seat (electric ) all the way forward. Also you don't have to remove the gear knob  (I didnt) I just leant the back end of the centre column up against the passenger headrest and this gave me enough room to access the yaw control box. 

Very impressed with the product and the service.

1 hour ago, Bry said:

Well the module finally made it here down under. I just finished fitting it and so far all seems good. Push the button and the lights on the dash light up telling me everything is off. Not had time to drive it yet but I don't anticipate any issues. Install instructions were excellent although I had to laugh as step 1 was to disconnect the battery and then step 2 said move the seat (electric ) all the way forward. Also you don't have to remove the gear knob  (I didnt) I just leant the back end of the centre column up against the passenger headrest and this gave me enough room to access the yaw control box. 

Very impressed with the product and the service.

Haha, nobody else has mentioned that! but yeah, clearly you need battery power to move the seats ;)

Really glad it made it to the other side of the world in one piece! As long as you have those Dashboard  lights, then its all working as it should be :)

Got 3 more of these left now guys, as I said before, once they're gone, that's it, I don't plan to make any more of these again!