350z & 370z Full TCS & VDC Disable With Memory

cs2000

I fitted mine yday. The trim was annoying to remove but the kit itself was easy enough.

Make sure you don't do what I did and forget to push the wiring back in fully - had to message @cs2000 (who was quick and comprehensive in troubleshooting over WhatsApp). 

Nice piece of kit though. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/05/2019 at 19:28, cs2000 said:

Hey all, just as a reminder, I currently have 3 of these in stock fully built and ready to go, I also have several other modules part made and a ton more PCB's, so these should be "always" available now moving forwards.

Now, onto future developments. I have been working on and off for about 6 months now on a "upgrade" to this module, the new one would do all the same stuff, but would also allow the boosted guys to get in on the fun. It would allow Brake Boosting (build boost pressure on the line) and for the hoonigan in us all, it would also allow standing burnouts as it disables the throttle limit/cut when the brake is pressed.

Im getting the code finished up and have ordered some PCB's but no components yet, im just letting you all know what im working on :)

Any idea when this new version will be available? Thanks 

9 hours ago, KuroKiddo said:

Any idea when this new version will be available? Thanks 

Hey,

Ive actually completed the code, tested it on my workbench and it all seems to work, just not had the weather for the last 7-10 days to do any electronics work inside the car. So, soon-ish, but no exact timeframes yet. The current module is still available however :)

On 18/06/2019 at 09:39, cs2000 said:

Hey,

Ive actually completed the code, tested it on my workbench and it all seems to work, just not had the weather for the last 7-10 days to do any electronics work inside the car. So, soon-ish, but no exact timeframes yet. The current module is still available however :)

Great let us know when it's ready thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, all back from my honeymoon, last parts arrived and I have plenty of these in stock again. Drop me a PM if you’re interested!

Oh, one more thing. The supplier of the buttons messed up a little bit, they shipped me 9 red and one blue led button, so I have one obscure one which has a silver button, but a blue led not red. Just let me know if you want this one when you message me. I only have one of these and it does look cool, so first come, first served!

Edited by cs2000

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay! Yes mate, go for it :)

FWIW, I have 3 of these in stock, for the next 14 days, so until the end of 08/10/2019, these will be on sale at ~20% off, meaning £48 inc postage whilst stock of these lasts.

Its going into winter now :( so not keen on hanging onto too much stock over winter.

EDIT: Sale now over, still got some in stock, PM me or post on here if you want to purchase :)

Edited by cs2000
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Got a few of these left in stock currently as have been selling some via the club facebook page.

I know its winter and loosing traction is probably the last thing on your mind, but if you're thinking about one of these for next year, get them now. Theirs usually a massive surge in there around Feb/March as peoples cars come out of hibernation and im not building any more until these (due to lack of parts) have gone, so you may miss out.

As a little sweetener as we all know this is an expensive time of the year, any orders from now until the end of the year get 10% off :)

-------

EDIT: 2 left, sale has ended now so back to full price. Just remember, there was a rush on these early in the year so if you want one, grab them now!

If anybody fancies a Group Buy on these, il do the same 10% off for groups of 5+ and 20% for groups of 10+

Edited by cs2000
Sale Ended

• 1 month later...

OK, so Xmas is over, the country is slowly coming out of winter and people will be pulling their Z's out of hibernation and thinking of show season and the fun of the next year ahead.

With that in mind, i have begun to build up another batch of modules and its Group Buy time. I have a whole heap of the blank PCB's in stock and some spare components so im working with what i have in stock but not built.

GB will work as follows

GB Starts: Now

GB Ends: 31st March 2020

Discount: 0-5 Members, 10% (£53.95), 6+ Members, 25% (£44.95)

Theirs no limit on the amount of members that il offer this too.

if we somehow get to 15+, il draw one random name and that person will get it for free!

Stick your name down if interested!

Edited by cs2000

Sadly not, I don’t know why, it just causes weirdness with auto boxes!

3. Andrew Mahers (Club Facebook Group) - Completed, Posted

1. P15ul T - Payment Requested

2. John Steers (Club Facebook Group) - Payment Requested

4. Spacemaker - Payment Requested

5. Camz34

Edited by cs2000

• 1 month later...

Morning guys, i suspect this has mostly ran its course now, but you have exactly 2 weeks until the price goes back up.

I wont be doing a price like this again, so if you want one at this price, get on the list ASAP.

I have 4 modules built and almost ready to go, i have PCB's for another 10-12 which can be made up with a quick component order.

Im sadly waiting on the LED buttons, but after about 5 weeks of delays, ive finally received shipping notifications. 

With all things taken into consideration, i hope to ship out the remaining order by the time the GB closes.

Theirs always space on the list, so get added if you want in.

UPDATE
I’ve placed a THIRD order for these damn buttons and a couple of days ago actually been informed that 2 of my order have been dispatched. I’m so sorry for the delays, but having the Chinese spring festival and this Coronavirus has really screwed up shipping around the world. They should be here in a few weeks when hopefully this has calmed down, at least a little.

Edited by cs2000

On 09/08/2018 at 10:08, cs2000 said:

Hi all,

Our Z's have Traction control as standard, this can be temporarily disabled by pressing the TCS button under the steering wheel, but it comes back on again next time you start the car.

They also have what Nissan call Vehicle Dynamic Control. The VDC system controls the brakes to help prevent wheels from slipping. Whilst for road use this is all well and good, it means for things like track days or drift events, or even just some "spirited driving" that if you're really pushing the limits, the car can apply brakes on individual wheels to correct what it perceives to be an upcoming spin or loss of traction. This is not what you want if you're hooning around and wanting to have some fun. Sadly this cannot be disabled with the button under the steering wheel.

Various methods exist for doing this such as pulling fuses, but they're all a but lacking in my opinion, they all disable your brake lights and also some disable your ABS which you don’t want, so i've designed this.

IMG_0788-M.jpg

This is a custom PCB and circuit which automatically disables BOTH the TCS and VDC features on the car at the simple press of a button but leaves your ABS system alone. The clever part is it remembers if you disabled them and will automatically disable them for you next time you start the car. Great if you're doing a track day and have a few sessions booked!

It doesn't trigger any check engine lights and doesn't interfere with any other features on the car. As a bonus, the 370z will still start in key-less mode which also doesn't work if you just pull the fuse like other guides will tell you to do.

How Does It Work?

Start up the car and you will see the LED button light up. Notice your TC and Slip lights go out on the dashboard as normal after a few seconds.

Briefly press and release the button (no need to hold it, just a quick press), a relay will click and the button's LED will turn off. You will now have the TCS and Slip lights illuminated on your dashboard, meaning the Traction Control and Vehicle Dynamic Control stability aids are fully disabled.

If you now turn the car off, wait a second and turn it back on again you’ll notice the relay clicks again and automatically disables the stability features for you!

To re-enable them simply press and release the button again and the button LED will once again illuminate. Now turn the ignition off and on again and the TC and Slip lights will turn off on your dash. Traction and Vehicle Dynamic Control are now re-enabled just like normal.

How Do I Know What's Going On?

If the button is illuminated AND you have NO TSC/Slip lights on your dashboard, then the TCS & VDC systems are enabled (Like standard).
If the button is not illuminated you DO have TSC/Slip lights on your dashboard, then the TCS & VDC systems are disabled.
If the button is illuminated but you STILL have TSC/Slip lights on your dashboard, then the TCS & VDC systems have been previously disabled and you have pushed the button to enable them again, you need to re-start the car to enable them and get back to Standard mode.

Theirs nothing else like this out there, definitely worth having if you like to drive hard or track your Z. As mentioned, it leaves the factory ABS system functional so you get the best of both worlds, ABS isn’t something you retain when you just pull the fuse.

Custom Button & LED Colours

As for the button, you can mount it wherever you want, theirs plenty of slack on the wires for you to do this. The decision is left to you.

The supplied button is a solid metal silver switch with a red indicator LED. However! If the button isn't to your taste, you can easily replace it with your own button and LED.

Full detail on this is included in the installation guide.

I have a full colour guide written for the 350z and Keyser has helped write the 370z one, you need no special tools, literally a screwdriver, some pliers, a bit of insulation tape, a drill (for the button hole) and about 30 mins of time.

If you want one, comment and il get in touch or drop me a PM. I'm aiming to keep these in stock at all times, have plenty available currently.

Happy to answer any questions!

Price is £55.00 + £4.95 postage (First Class signed for)

In the package:

1x Assembled VDC/TSC Disable Board

1x Colour Installation Guide (Please specify if you have a 350z or a 370z) (This is provided by a PDF link to save on paper)

1x Metal Switch with Red LED

I would like to purchase this for my 2013 370Z. I cant make an account on here because the sign up page is messed up for me

On 24/03/2020 at 18:18, CamZ34 said:

I would like to purchase this for my 2013 370Z. I cant make an account on here because the sign up page is messed up for me

You already have made an account as you’re posting :) 

il add you to the list mate, thanks

3. Andrew Mahers (Club Facebook Group) - Posted

5. Camz34 - Posted

1. P15ul T - PAID

4. Spacemaker - PAID

2. John Steers (Club Facebook Group) - Payment Requested

Edited by cs2000

Everyone thats paid, modules are all posted!

Only a few more days left at this price :)

1. P15ul T - Posted

2. John Steers (Club Facebook Group) - Posted

3. Andrew Mahers (Club Facebook Group) - Posted

4. Spacemaker - Posted

5. Camz34 - Posted

EDIT:

GB is now CLOSED! Modules are still available as always, but at the full price as shown on the first post! Thanks to all GB participants :)

Edited by cs2000

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everibody, i'm Davide from Italy and i installed the Module with OEM button and work PERFECT!

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-05 at 14.51.14.jpeg

i only connected connettors 1 and 2 without lighting because led is 12v and it will blow up the circuitry inside the module.

623642351_ScreenShot2018-01-31at9_55_31PM.png.354b8b8c88910cb910686f924b2244ee.png

Edited by Cicenc
  • Like 1

Nice sleek install, like it!

If you can find a 5v LED and can modify your OEM button, you will be able to get illumination back which is helpful as an indicator, but i haven't ever really taken apart a oem button to look how possible that is.

6 hours ago, cs2000 said:

Nice sleek install, like it!

If you can find a 5v LED and can modify your OEM button, you will be able to get illumination back which is helpful as an indicator, but i haven't ever really taken apart a oem button to look how possible that is.

Thanks!

the led is not important because when the button is pressed on the speedometer the warning lights will illuminate

Hey guys, 

Made some changes in how im selling these modules and all future modules.

I will still handle PM's and questions on the forum, but if you want to place an order, you can now hop onto my website www.cs2000-z-tech.co.uk and get your order placed!

The website is built with Shopify, its fully secured and i dont ever see your card details/what not! Shopify handle the online shopping playforms for some huge companies and have a great reputation.

You can pay with Google Pay, Apple Pay, Credit/Debit card or PayPal. 

When you do buy, you fitting guide will be delivered to you via email automatically!

As a final thank-you to this club, you can use discount code "350zuk" for 10% off of any item! (please keep this code to this club only however, i will be tracking where code uses come from.