350z & 370z Full TCS & VDC Disable With Memory

cs2000

7 minutes ago, cs2000 said:

I believe on the 370, keyser has mounted his inside the centre armrest cubby for the same reason

I did indeed -

IMG_1852.JPG.2f28543409297559e7266a529ce1feb6.JPG

IMG_1853.JPG.1fddb26d6ffb866e7d86d1b7d6ffaa55.JPG

With the cubby shut it is not possible to accidentally press it and it's hidden as well - stealth install :thumbs:

7 minutes ago, cs2000 said:

This will be a special edition run with Red PCB's ;)

I'm so jealous :lol:  :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Keyser said:

I did indeed -

With the cubby shut it is not possible to accidentally press it and it's hidden as well - stealth install :thumbs:

I'm so jealous :lol:  :thumbs:

Get back in your Shed and sort out that PopZ! haha

• Haha 1

@Bazzardbmx @Flashback

Added you both to the list :)

1 Robphobos

2 Stormwhite (370z)

3 Harrison140

4 BazzardBMX

5 Flashback (350z)

Guys already on the list, can you let me know which vehicle you have (350/370) as it changes the wiring lengths that I have to build with, (370 needs a bit more wire length) and also the installation guide I send you :)

Thanks to everyone who's down for these so far. Im just waiting on PCB's, then it will take me a day or two to build them :)

I have all the parts needed for 5 to be built immediately. Once those first 5 have been paid for and sent, il order the couple of components I need for the other 5. The limiting factors is the PCB's and the buttons. Those two parts come from China and have 2-3 week lead times, all other electronic components are ordered from RS Components in the UK and obviously built by me so that's pretty short (1-2 days) lead time.

That's all 5 "Immediate Build" slots filled now. But as mentioned, theirs space on this production run for another 5 :). Im ALWAYS open to making more of these, I actually enjoy it,  so even if those 5 extra slots get filled, don't worry, I can make more!

• Like 1

1 Robphobos (350z)

2 Stormwhite (370z)

3 Harrison140 (350z)

4 BazzardBMX (350z)

5 Flashback (350z)

6 PabloVC (350z)

Thanks guys :) Added you to the list Pablo.

Still waiting on PCB's :( but they will be here soon im sure! Will update you all when they arrive. Shouldn't take me long to build once they do. Everything is ready to go and programmed, just waiting on those.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ready to go

1. Robphobos (350z) - PAID

2. Stormwhite (370z) - PAID

3. Harrison140 (350z) - Paid

4. BazzardBMX (350z) - PAID

5. Flashback (350z) - PAID

Waiting for Parts

6. PabloVC (350z)

7. KevT (370)

done mate, thankyou

3 more spots left on this run :) Open to doing more again if demand is there

Edited by cs2000

Morning all :) First 5 PM's have been sent now the PCB's are in stock. Waiting for one extra connector for the remaining 5 modules, but hoping that will arrive by tomorrow.

First 5 guys, you have a PM in your Inbox, everyone after this, hopefully I should be able to PM you soon, depending on the post,

Edited by cs2000
  • Thanks 1

All marked as paid, just waiting on one. All the modules are all made and tested, so everyone that's paid, il be posting tomorrow!

EDIT: Everyone on the first 5 spots has paid so these will be in the post to you tomorrow.

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 2

On 11/04/2019 at 13:03, cs2000 said:

All marked as paid, just waiting on one. All the modules are all made and tested, so everyone that's paid, il be posting tomorrow!

EDIT: Everyone on the first 5 spots has paid so these will be in the post to you tomorrow.

Postman delivered the module this morning. :thumbs:

Glad you like it mate! Thanks for the comments :) As you may have picked up from the revision number of the PCB at the top right, ive been through a few iterations. The first 2 were a complete fail right from the start, after that its just been gradual improvements.

Everything apart from the damn buttons arrived today for the remaining 5 modules. Il build those tonight and then just wait for the buttons i guess! hoping they will be in this week.

Now, whos gonna be the first from this batch to get it installed ;) 

If anybody wants to save on £4.95, im happy to take these to Japfest for collection by the way. Il take any spares with me in the car, so let me know if anybody wants one on the day. Im easy enough to spot, silver car, Nismo side striped with black Tarmac sidesteps and front lip .

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

Thanks mate :) got all the parts in yesterday apart from the damn buttons! As soon as they come through, the next batch will be ready to go.

anyone from this batch installed theirs yet?

I have ordered bits to have another 1-2 modules in stock for any future orders too.

Ready to go

1. Robphobos (350z) - PAID

2. Stormwhite (370z) - PAID

3. Harrison140 (350z) - PAID

4. BazzardBMX (350z) - PAID

5. Flashback (350z) - PAID

Waiting for Parts

6. PabloVC (350z)

7. KevT (370)

8. Iammatute