Wanted: New aftermarket Spoiler, standard rear bumper and possibly front bumper...

Vallis10

Hi guys, 

I’m after a new spoiler to replace my current one, I’ve found this on eBay as a generic replacement but no idea if it’s actually any good? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F152896077774

its the same looks as my current one which is actually hollow plastic and generally crap. It wobbles and looks gash! 

Im also after a standard UK rear bumper to replace my VeilSide one, preferably in black. Also may be after a standard front bumper again in black. Happy to travel most places as I’m based in Derby, but don’t fancy north Scotland etc :lol:

Below is my current bumper and spoiler:

8D6F9015-7AFC-4157-9309-C866884E0EDD.jpeg.bef9b15c718cbf794b7d50e10f391268.jpeg

Thanks,

Nick

I don’t have any specific pictures of the chip at the moment, been at work all day but can grab some tomorrow! 

Yeah only reason for me getting rid is not being a fan of the look, I prefer the standard bumper with a diffuser underneath. B4E9B9F1-E493-4C7F-9AC1-C9BD935A3B14.jpeg.e5c8c688b019ff567965222c6ec9b9d5.jpeg

It does sit a bit off from the exhaust but I’m 90% sure that it’s the exhaust not sitting right. Where are you based? 

• 3 weeks later...

Nick,

Most wings wobble a bit. The new wing looks similar. I've been eyeing up this one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Nissan-350Z-Z33-Rear-Trunk-Spoiler-Boot-GT-Wing-Drift-Carbon-Fiber-INS-Style/182549819863?hash=item2a80d131d7:g:aiEAAOSwV0RXu~4W

Haven't taken the plunge yet as not sure if my mostly stock exterior can pull it off or if the fitment will be any good so interested to see how you get on with the generic one. I could be interested in the old one if you are selling it off cheap ;) 

On 10/08/2018 at 11:00, Kryptek49 said:

I'm in King's Lynn so not too far away, I'm assuming we've got the same black paint as I think there are a few variations? May want to check that before we agree on anything as I don't really want to have to pay for a respray.

Sorry for late reply, some reason didn’t get a notification you’d replied, plus I’ve been away at the Nurburgring! My car is Kuro Black, and it’s meant to be the only ‘proper’ black colour for the 350z. The bumper is the same colour as the car and doesn’t miscoloured so all should be good! 

Let me know if you’re still interested! :thumbs:

On 28/08/2018 at 11:50, Blocko said:

Nick,

Most wings wobble a bit. The new wing looks similar. I've been eyeing up this one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Nissan-350Z-Z33-Rear-Trunk-Spoiler-Boot-GT-Wing-Drift-Carbon-Fiber-INS-Style/182549819863?hash=item2a80d131d7:g:aiEAAOSwV0RXu~4W

Haven't taken the plunge yet as not sure if my mostly stock exterior can pull it off or if the fitment will be any good so interested to see how you get on with the generic one. I could be interested in the old one if you are selling it off cheap ;) 

Hi mate, 

Agreed most boot spoilers will wobble but mine is on another level. It’s also broken where the blade screws into the legs! For that reason I won’t be selling it on, and all the laquer is peeling off :doh:

The spoiler you’ve sent won’t wobble anywhere near as much as this one, doesn’t look so tall and with it having wider legs should be more secure. I also think it would look quite nice on a mostly standard car! 

On 31/08/2018 at 01:12, Vallis10 said:

Sorry for late reply, some reason didn’t get a notification you’d replied, plus I’ve been away at the Nurburgring! My car is Kuro Black, and it’s meant to be the only ‘proper’ black colour for the 350z. The bumper is the same colour as the car and doesn’t miscoloured so all should be good! 

Let me know if you’re still interested! :thumbs:

My Zeds an HR - I think it's a different black paint code unfortunately