Small rust spots on roof

Kryptek49

Hi, I just noticed the 350z I picked up last week has about 5 stone chips on the roof that have started to bubble, with one having rust visible.

GouKPXqyVKU08rZIzrsw68jZ6s9KNgDmm9mN5pcH

Here's a photo of the worst one.

I'm guessing I'll have to get a full sand down and respray on the roof - anyone got any idea of costs for this? 

Running low on funds due to purchasing the car, so if I don't get it fixed immediately I assume this isn't a big problem?

Any advice/similar experiences would be useful.

Thanks

Just for info, the roof panels on all Nissan motors are the only outer panel which are pressed from uncoated material. All other outer panels have a zink coating. So the secret is to touch up any stone chips as soon as pos... Reason for being uncoated material is cost reduction and the fact it is a low corrosion risk panel.

Edited by NEroadster

48 minutes ago, NEroadster said:

Just for info, the roof panels on all Nissan motors are the only outer panel which are pressed from uncoated material. All other outer panels have a zink coating. So the secret is to touch up any stone chips as soon as pos... Reason for being uncoated material is cost reduction and the fact it is a low corrosion risk panel.

Thanks for the info - so if the panel has already started rusting in 5 places no more than 1x1cm, would it be too late to try touch anything up?