Back once again..

After selling my 16 plate Nismo as I had a deal lined up for a GTR which subsequently fell thru I have now done a deal for a 17 plate Nismo. It’s the same white version, guy bought it last year and stored in garage believing it would go up in value as a collectors item and when value started going down he decided to trade it in. So I’ve got a 17 plate White Nismo with only 31 miles on it...

Will be picking it up during the week and can’t wait because for the past year I’ve been driving a 14 plate Audi A6 and also a 56 plate Mercedes ML320 Jeep. Trading the Audi in for the Nismo and keeping the jeep to be able to cart the family about and Nismo will be just for me and the girlfriend to enjoy when kids aren’t about :)

I’m going to be parking the car in private spaces behind the girlfriends flat so I’m on the lookout for an outside cover, preferably one designed for the 370 if anyone has any suggestions and my one concern is do you do any damage taking them on and off all the time? Ie small scratches etc 

Anyway glad to be back and hopefully there is still a strong Scottish contingent on here and hope to get along to any planned meets in the future.

Welcome back Max. Be good to see pics of all your Zs

We have monthly meets with Zcotland (facebook group), just had a meet last night 

PM me your number I’ll add you into the whatsapp group with old and new members so it’s easy to organise meets

A cover is fine provided the car is clean when you put it on and you secure it properly. I used one for my Mk1 Nismo for about 5 years with no issues.  The Halfords large outdoor cover is a decent shout for £50 and fits a 370 quite nicely.  Expect to replace it every 18 months or so as they do get tatty after several months in the wind and rain.  And be prepared to persevere - it takes practice to get them on and off when you first start.

Edited by sipar69

After it fell thru my circumstances had changed where my new girlfriend had a few kids so thought it more sensible having the family cars so stuck with the A6 and Merc jeep. But recently had an inkling for keeping one of the cars for daily business and getting another 370 for special days