370Z Stillen Exhaust for 370Z Nismo MK2 Exhaust

FallenAngelX

Hey all,

Context: I bought some short tails for my car, but they will not fit as I did not realise my car had the Stillen CBE on! It must have been fitted by a previous owner. I require the stock exhaust to fit the new short tails, so hopefully this makes a good deal for someone.

Mileage: My car only has 5k miles on it, so the maximum possible amount of miles on this exhaust is 5000.

Trade: Stillen exhaust for the 370Z Nismo MK2 exhaust + £250 cash 

Collection or even meeting at an exhaust shop half way somewhere to perform the swap is ideal. 

Apologies for the not so great images, hard to get pictures of the underside of the car! lol

Rsj9vu2.jpg

3ReLb4U.jpg

ZxoIg6I.jpg

kD5FwDv.jpg

Edited by FallenAngelX

29 minutes ago, dave_7 said:

I may be interested in this as i have a Mk1 Nismo exhaust just sitting in the shed at home. Are you 100% sure this is a Stillen exhaust? 

Hi mate, yes this is definitely the Stillen exhaust, it says Stillen on the tips and the muffler / resonators all match up. I believe it is this system: 

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/nissan/nissan-370z/370z-stillen-stainless-steel-exhaust-systems-dual-wall-tips.html

Is the MK1 exhaust identical to the MK2?

Thanks

2 hours ago, FallenAngelX said:

Hi mate, yes this is definitely the Stillen exhaust, it says Stillen on the tips and the muffler / resonators all match up. I believe it is this system: 

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/nissan/nissan-370z/370z-stillen-stainless-steel-exhaust-systems-dual-wall-tips.html

Thanks

Don't think they made any changes to the exhaust. 

23 hours ago, FallenAngelX said:

Thanks

think i'll give this a miss after doing a bit of research on the Stillen exhaust as i think it will be a bit too tame for me. If you struggle to find someone to swap and need to buy a standard Nismo exhaust let me know. 

1 hour ago, dave_7 said:

think i'll give this a miss after doing a bit of research on the Stillen exhaust as i think it will be a bit too tame for me. If you struggle to find someone to swap and need to buy a standard Nismo exhaust let me know. 

No worries dude, and thanks!

1 hour ago, Bikeracer said:

I’ve got an OEM Nismo Exhaust for sale, if it helps a non Nismo owner buy this Exhaust, Was removed when the car was 9 months old and had only done 950 miles

Oh excellent, I can not see your link though? it says "Sorry we cant show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

6 hours ago, dave_7 said:

If you decat it when you fit the exhaust its loud, this is what mine has (invidia decats) and i got burnt blue tips fitted too as the stillen ones sit further in the nismo bumper

• 2 weeks later...