Z Purchased

Morning All,

Bought my Z 2 weeks ago now after around a year of looking and my Megane 265 finally selling. A friend of the family had a Le mans sunset he'd owned for 5 years with thousands of pounds spent on it getting it OEM+ that he decided to sell at the exact right time for me so I snapped it up.

Spec: 

Le man sunset - Full OEM Respray with full underseal carried out in 2016

OEM+ interior re-trim by Hide N Seat

Cobra Sports cats

Invidia Gemini Exhaust

H-Dev plenum spacer

Up-rev map

IMG_4770.JPG.4e1a2c8d263654d93333417b4630c02c.JPG

IMG_E4776.JPG.d7923d2fa9e111edd1b8ba6980cc323e.JPG

I have wanted a Z for about 2 years after spending 6 years in Renaultsports, absolutely over the moon with it. Few teething problems I need to get looked at but overall it's cleanest Z I've ever seen for sale in the area as there are some real dogs around.

Edited by Wozzy

9 minutes ago, Stevie-Boy said:

That's a lovely car, keep hearing that company name mentioned for the seats, they look sweet :) 

The quality is absolutely spot on. Not sure they'll stay in the car very long as I miss Recaro CS Sportsters :D

Edited by Wozzy

12 hours ago, reeceybeaney said:

:welcome:

Nice to see another sunset orange Z! Looks like a gooden :)

Just looked at your build thread, nice car, looks so much better with dark grey wheels! Sunset wasn't top of my list but it's grown on me massively over the last few weeks, just need to replace all the silver with black and get the wheels done.

Edited by Wozzy
  • Like 1