Scotland's NC500 MAY 2019 road trip.

Irn Bru

On 03/04/2019 at 20:26, Dougtosh said:

I am going to join you on the Friday for the drive up to Glen Shee / Braemar.

I will meet you in Perth Tesco.

Silver 350Z 

Sound mate, itll good to catch up with you again

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2019 at 21:50, shaunRS said:

Saturday 3pm pub lunch somewhere with the football on. If Celtic are winning comfortably we can leave however lol

Nope,  not leaving early Dude, gona make you watch the whole game lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/04/2019 at 13:50, Hrma said:

Hey folks bad news I am affaid. I wont be attending due to fixing the oil gallery gasket which is now all done. not cheap fix  and 1 hell of labour intensive job. 

No problem, thanks for keeping us updated 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi lads, just a wee reminder and a heads up for our NC500 trip.

PLEASE ENSURE you have recovery insurance prior to heading off.

Also had a heads up from a few local lads on fb pages re police presence on the 500. If you've got ANY mods to your car, make sure your insurance company knows about them, being informed of car clubs getting pulled and the police impouding cars for undisclosed mods, even just minor mods as the insurance company's are saying, no notification on mods made so therefore car not insured. You have been warned !! :thumbs:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeeZ said:

Hi, what time will you be leaving Muir of Ord to head North? As I plan to ambush you about Golspie / Brora and join you all for the dayB)

Not got a clue mate tbh,  but from last time we were all ready to head off about 10.00 each morning..... iirc

10 hours ago, Irn Bru said:

Not got a clue mate tbh,  but from last time we were all ready to head off about 10.00 each morning..... iirc

Okdok I'll just sit in the house wi ma windows open and listen for you all coming :lol:

Does anyone know how many people are still actually going to this??

I've booked and paid for the full weekend of hotels, It just seems like alot of people have dropped out in the last few weeks...

16 minutes ago, Rob350 said:

Does anyone know how many people are still actually going to this??

I've booked and paid for the full weekend of hotels, It just seems like alot of people have dropped out in the last few weeks...

Only one full weekender has had to drop out and one or two day trippers. The list is as it was before Tom  had to pull out

3 hours ago, Scorpion said:

Looking forward to joining you in Perth for a days run north if that is still ok.

What time would be good to be at Tesco Perth? If that's still the meeting place.

Nigel

10.30 -11.00 at Tescos all being well with traffic

2 hours ago, Irn Bru said:

Only one full weekender has had to drop out and one or two day trippers. The list is as it was before Tom  had to pull out

Ok that's cool, still a good 10 people then. Really looking forward to it now.

See you in Edinborough... I'm setting off from Preston on Friday morning at about 5am to be at the meeting point for 8 30.

• Like 1

On 14/05/2019 at 12:52, Irn Bru said:

10.30 -11.00 at Tescos all being well with traffic

Great, see you all there.  One last thing, is it Tescos beside the Prison or Tescos opposite B&Q and beside Football Stadium?

6 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

Great, see you all there.  One last thing, is it Tescos beside the Prison or Tescos opposite B&Q and beside Football Stadium?

The one on the south side of Perth, just after you leave the M90 heading into Perth. It's on your right heading into Perth. Here's the post code PH2 8DX