Scotland's NC500 MAY 2019 road trip.

Irn Bru

42 minutes ago, evilscorp said:

Gutted, just booked that weekend off for my sisters mans staggdo. Really want to do this! Fingers crossed they split up so I can then go lol.

24-27th?

Aye mate, same weekend I'm afraid

I will be starting to look at routes and hotel accommodation in the next few weeks lads, we've got 16 attendees so far so looking good for numbers. Does anybody have " must revisit" parts of the NC500 that they'd like incorporated from previous trip. Not promising I'll be able to fit everybody's wish list in but as last time there will be parts of the trip where we will / may split the group up for a specific revisit spot. Applecross will definately be incorporated as that's just a must do, so fire away lads with your suggestions and wish list ideas. Also going to look at different towns / villages and hotels from previous but may well end up having to go to previous hotels, just depends of route and roads I plan in. Also, for the guys in the NC500 WhatsApp group, this forum post will be the only place I will be posting up the route plan and spefics so please make sure you continue to dip in here for the latest updates and info. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...