Frost leather seats for black

Kryptek49

• 4 months later...

Hi mate, do you still have these, I have some tan leather seats, condition isn't as good as yours however, would be willing to swap plus some cash your way for these, really like the colour & have been on the hunt for a while.
Or would you sell these? if so give me a price in my inbox.

The seats look in really good condition with very little wear and no tears.

If you haven't already got a dedicated leather cleaner I can highly recommend Dr Leather wipes.

https://www.shopnshine.co.uk/dr-leather-leather-cleaning-wipes-40-pack?gclid=Cj0KCQiAgf3gBRDtARIsABgdL3l7Qt0BLNInJU8CQTNkjkLgMMNouM1sVW89k7XCLxZ0mqx0t9_7_JIaApYtEALw_wcB

Not only will it bring up your frost leather for a better sale but great even on black leather seats.

GLWTS 

18 hours ago, Tobe said:

Hi mate, do you still have these, I have some tan leather seats, condition isn't as good as yours however, would be willing to swap plus some cash your way for these, really like the colour & have been on the hunt for a while.
Or would you sell these? if so give me a price in my inbox.

Hi, yep I've still got these but they've grown on me a bit since I bought the car.  I'm not that interested in Tan seats but would still swap for Black ones.

Not sure what they are worth if you were to just buy them - the only Black seats on Ebay I can see are currently listed at £320 including postage 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2008-Nissan-350Z-3-5v6-HR-Black-Leather-Heated-and-Electric-Front-Seats/372533124989?_trkparms=aid%3D555017%26algo%3DPL.CASSINI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D55148%26meid%3D2b5bc0426f60476b9f651ad6f87268b6%26pid%3D100505%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26%26itm%3D372533124989&_trksid=p2045573.c100505.m3226

Feel free to PM me if you're happy with that kind of price.

17 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

The seats look in really good condition with very little wear and no tears.

If you haven't already got a dedicated leather cleaner I can highly recommend Dr Leather wipes.

https://www.shopnshine.co.uk/dr-leather-leather-cleaning-wipes-40-pack?gclid=Cj0KCQiAgf3gBRDtARIsABgdL3l7Qt0BLNInJU8CQTNkjkLgMMNouM1sVW89k7XCLxZ0mqx0t9_7_JIaApYtEALw_wcB

Not only will it bring up your frost leather for a better sale but great even on black leather seats.

GLWTS 

Just picked some up - thanks :)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...