Back in the Nissan family

Irn Bru

Hi lads, been off the scene for a number of months now, busy with our new home renovations but pleased to say most of it done now. Some may know I sold my zed back to Kris and bought a E46 m3, and pleased to say today I took ownership of a Skyline R33 GTST type M. Drove home in the p1$$ing rain earlier this afternoon, so couldn't let her rip but, God does it feel good to be back in Jap. Liked the M3 but I just found it to be a soulless driving experience. A couple of pics of her. Needless to say I'll getting back to the hobby of modding now I'm back in Jap, just lost interest when I got the M. 

20180729_142054.jpg

20180729_142045.jpg

20180729_142040.jpg

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, LRF4N said:

Bet it feels good to be back. My 33 was a daily  and I got fed up of the 90s interior but as a toy it would be great 

It does mate and tbh I don't mind 90's Jap interiors, basic, simple and effective, modern cars are too complicated for my simple mind lol.

2 minutes ago, Killick.z said:

That's a lovely motor. Good job on finding some cover as well for some photos ;)

Aye, was chucking it down but fortunately B&Q at Hermiston Gate retail park has a bit cover

Biggest problem you had with the e46 was that it wasn't a e92 ha. There wasn't much you could do with it interms of modding, you'll need to give me a lend of the skyline to fill the void of me selling the m3 too lol

• Like 1

On 29/07/2018 at 17:25, Irn Bru said:

pleased to say today I took ownership of a Skyline R33 GTST type M. Drove home in the p1$$ing rain earlier this afternoon, so couldn't let her rip but, God does it feel good to be back in Jap. 

20180729_142054.jpg

Tidy looking R33. Snap i picked mine up as well on the Sunday and also had to drive home in the rain/motorway spray! :lol:

FKo9Ie.jpg

• Like 3