Thoughts on Konig Wheels?

Retro LLama

Hi recently brought a Rossa Red 350z getting a bit bored of the standard 350z 18 wheels was after some thoughts on Konig wheels. anyone run any off these before?   

https://www.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/konig/hypergram/bronze/18-inch/nissan/350-z/z33

Would really like to run 18" Alloys with out spacers These are 0.5. wider and have a 5mm more offset. i do sprints and the odd track day so prefer the light weight look over dish size  

these look the part but seem quite cheap as far as brand aftermarket wheels go? 

Thanks 

Thats one very helpful video! seem well made for their prices i just need to choose the right style and sizes.  

any one have any recommendation for tyre sizes and wheel widths? 

much appreciated 

Edited by Retro LLama

It looks like those wheels come in 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5" widths. If you want to use the standard tyre sizes then you're going to be limited to 8.5", if you go for wider tyres with something like 245/40 or 255/40 on the front and 275/40 on the rear then you could safely have 8.5" front with 9.5" rear or 9.5" front with 10.5" rear, depending on whether you prefer more tyre to protect your rims or a more stretched look.

2 hours ago, roadtrip said:

It looks like those wheels come in 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5" widths. If you want to use the standard tyre sizes then you're going to be limited to 8.5", if you go for wider tyres with something like 245/40 or 255/40 on the front and 275/40 on the rear then you could safely have 8.5" front with 9.5" rear or 9.5" front with 10.5" rear, depending on whether you prefer more tyre to protect your rims or a more stretched look.

Thanks road rip i will probably go for 8.5's on the front with some 9.5s on the rear bit will give them a ring about potential tyre combos. if the rears are two stretched i all probably go for 8.5 wheels al round

much appreciate your help :kicking: 

8.5" front with 9.5" rear would probably be my choice too. Offset may be more tricky depending though because that website suggests that 25 is as low as they go and possibly 35 in the 8.5" width. With 245/40 front and 275/40 rear you'd probably want an offset of 20 to 25 on the front and 20 to 30 on the rear. If you have the standard 225/45 front and 245/45 rear not only would the rear possibly be overstretched but you'd probably want offsets about 10 lower than that, so 10 to 15 front and 10 to 20 rear.

Just my opinion though having played around with a few different wheels over the years.