2009 to 2015 nismo facelift?

Scotie

Has anyone on here in the uk done the pre 15 to 15 nismo front bumper conversion? 

I’m looking to do mine but just wanted to know if i just need the bumber and lower inserts (not bothered about DRL’s) and if it is a case of a straight forward swap or if theres anything i i’d need/need to no? 

Any help is greatly appreciated 

cheers

*edit*

managed to find out a little more info after a good while of searching and it seem that it is a case of a straight swap which is great, but still a little unclear if there are any other bits along with the bumper and lower inserts that will be needed? 

Edited by Scotie

6 hours ago, Scotie said:

Has anyone on here in the uk done the pre 15 to 15 nismo front bumper conversion? 

I’m looking to do mine but just wanted to know if i just need the bumber and lower inserts (not bothered about DRL’s) and if it is a case of a straight forward swap or if theres anything i i’d need/need to no? 

Any help is greatly appreciated 

cheers

*edit*

managed to find out a little more info after a good while of searching and it seem that it is a case of a straight swap which is great, but still a little unclear if there are any other bits along with the bumper and lower inserts that will be needed? 

you need extra arch liners and under tray bits and i think crash pad.

Yeah mine was just a GT Edition, has the full 2015+ Nismo kit bolted on except the little arch liner things. Credit to the guy who purchased the kit, he even got the genuine DRLs to work which are the most expensive part I believe. I snapped that right up lol. 

The Aero is functional, it feels very planted even cruising at 140

5F9DD62D-94AD-4CB8-B909-3D1DAA261EA9.jpeg

BDD932ED-7B51-4950-8086-BCBA3A5699E4.png