Plenum Spacer Kit

reeceybeaney

5 minutes ago, covertfox said:

Do you still have any of these available? Also anyone who's fitted one got any feedback about the difference it makes yet? 

I have 10 of these available still :)

Yes I have had feedback from 4 people that have fitted so far, mainly to do with ease of fitting. 

One owner @jdm2003 said he felt the extra power, but I will leave that to the individual to state! 

The plenum spacers have been proven many times to be the best bang for buck modB)

PM me if I can help further :)

Well been out for a spirited drive this morning and can feel the difference a bit more oomph and seems to sound a bit lower note from the exhaust , not sure if the sound thing is just my imagination or not.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NeeZ said:

Well been out for a spirited drive this morning and can feel the difference a bit more oomph and seems to sound a bit lower note from the exhaust , not sure if the sound thing is just my imagination or not.

I was exactly the same when I fitted mine first time round! :lol: then I fitted Motordyne test pipes and that changed the game again ;)

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hope everyone had a smashing Christmas :thumbs:

Got a few more of these left in stock, not likely to make anymore of these again. It's been a great process and I hope everyone has enjoyed the kits as much as I enjoyed making them and putting them together for everyone! :)

As always, any queries about anything at all, PM me:D

IMG_20181115_191035.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Qirex

Of course, car mods solve all :)

It's reece.beaney@gmail.com 

£162 for paypal goods and services(to cover fees) 

£155 for friends and family

That's all inclusive of postage/shipping 

Thanks buddy let me know your preferred delivery address too :)

I will private message you, as I have only just realised this is on the main post! 

Edited by reeceybeaney

Only 1 plenum spacer remaining!!!

Unless another reasonably large group of people are interested in plenum spacers, this will be the final one sold, limited edition plenum spacers 1 of 25... Should mean they go up in value like a prestigious watch or piece of art :lol:

On Sunday I'll be fitting mine (I know it's been ages but I have a young daughter) and was wondering if there's a better guide to follow than this for installation: https://my350z.com/forum/engine-drivetrain-and-forced-induction-diy/418047-z1-plenum-spacer-install-how-to.html

I'm sure I can do it without but it's always helpful to research beforehand, especially for torque settings and which side the gaskets etc. go.

1 minute ago, zelda said:

On Sunday I'll be fitting mine (I know it's been ages but I have a young daughter) and was wondering if there's a better guide to follow than this for installation: https://my350z.com/forum/engine-drivetrain-and-forced-induction-diy/418047-z1-plenum-spacer-install-how-to.html

I'm sure I can do it without but it's always helpful to research beforehand, especially for torque settings and which side the gaskets etc. go.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.motordyneengineering.com/manual.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiNl_Cn0eDfAhWkzYUKHfZlDZoQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2EnXYaE6IbD0amyZohyyY9

It's all very simple when you get stuck into it! :)

Fitted mine last Sunday. Driven a couple of shortish journeys and one very long motorway based trip which I would normally do once or twice a month.

Overall I can feel improved response and most surprisingly I've seen my best ever MPG recording, from 30.9 to 35.8.

Really pleased, thanks @reeceybeaney

• Like 1