Plenum Spacer Kit

reeceybeaney

As a must have stealth performance modification for all 350z's, the plenum spacer allows more air to travel into the inlet, especially into the front 2 cylinders , which as standard, is proven to be a point of restriction.

A member trader previously set up a buy for these however has ceased to produce them for quite a long time now. 

With access to modern CNC machinery, 3D scanners and CAD packages, it is possible to accurately produce all necessary components which would be required to easily fit a plenum spacer to obtain gains potentially exceeding 10whp as recorded by many.

The kits consists of: 5/16" or 8mm CNC waterjet cut HE30 aluminium spacer, internal nylon/plastic insulative sealing spacers, spacers for OEM strut tower, all new longer bolts required and an OEM spec plenum gasket,. All which would be required for an easy driveway/home installation. 

The total price for a plenum spacer kit is £145 + £10 UK postage, with addition of fees if PayPal goods and services is chosen. At this price, these are the cheapest full plenum spacer kit on the market available.

DSC03612.JPG

Edited by reeceybeaney
Spelling
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, da.murf said:

yeah I have an 06 rev up and would def be interested at that price 

Don't mean to dampen your spirits mate but if you've got a rev-up then a plenum spacer is useless unless combined with the motordyne MREV2 lower plenum. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jack94 said:

Don't mean to dampen your spirits mate but if you've got a rev-up then a plenum spacer is useless unless combined with the motordyne MREV2 lower plenum. 

not at all lol... every day is a school day lol!! thanks will be looking at that 

33 minutes ago, da.murf said:

not at all lol... every day is a school day lol!! thanks will be looking at that 

No worries, only reason I know about them is because I've got a rev-up too and that's what I'm running. 

If you Google it there's loads of information out there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack94 said:

No worries, only reason I know about them is because I've got a rev-up too and that's what I'm running. 

If you Google it there's loads of information out there. 

id assume with the rev up, a spacer and then the lower plenum you would need the remap?

As with any performance mods really- a remap isn't necessarily needed, but will get the best out of it.  

Get all performance mods you want on the car first (even if it takes a while) then take it for an UpRev.

That way you'll only have to get it tuned oncev which is what you want because it's not cheap to have done :lol:

I got mine done after I installed a drop in air filter, motordyne mrev2 & plenum spacer because I wasn't planning on modding it anymore. Since then I've bought a whole new exhaust including some HFCs to replace the knackered oem one, so need to get it done again now :doh:

Quick update for you guys:

Started the planning and drawings for everything this morning, all looks good and will be ready to start manufacture as soon as there's a number of members interested! 

Good opportunity to paint those plenums too! ;)

I'll form a list of names shortly which others can add to as and when :thumbs:

20180728_120422.jpg

15327768651823926904321540807984.jpg

15327769143686338688431390495218.jpg

20180728_170733.jpg

Edited by reeceybeaney
Added image
  • Like 2

I would like a Plenum Spacer!:

Zelda

Da.murf? (Feel free to remove yourself)

Fatman252

Zpmc

S12THP

nick221992

CLASSIX

skate2create

Lukes350z

danielb186

Kerry

ElliottDavis

Getting up there now, few more and production can commence for these:)