350z Insurance HELP !!!!!

rossmurray07

40 minutes ago, rossmurray07 said:

May i ask what you paid for your insurance at 18 ?

First year of driving the Zed with 2years ncb was £1200, insurance is massively affected by postcode and occupation too just bare that in mind that not everyone's will be comparable!

4 minutes ago, reeceybeaney said:

First year of driving the Zed with 2years ncb was £1200, insurance is massively affected by postcode and occupation too just bare that in mind that not everyone's will be comparable!

alright well i will have built up atleast a year of ncd and i just started a joinery apprentiship but i get a lift to and from work so wouldn't use the car for that

Hang on a minute chaps, I've just realised that we're in the first week of school holidays...

Come back in a year and we'll try again then, if using a generic insurance comparison site is too taxing right now.

• Haha 1

I paid £1600 for my first car which had a 1.6 engine in it. God knows what a 3.5 by would have been. Most won't insure you.

Also in a day and age where "kids" are sussposed to be more aware and about technology, you'd think he'd Google car insurance or maybe he'd seen one of the hundreds on TV adverts from compare the market, or go compare or even money supermarket.

This guy just be taking the p. Ban?

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 09:54, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi,

Nearer the time if you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Not sure it'd be worth it.... You guys were miserable on the phone to me, had me repeat details a total of 4 times (3 to the same person) and came in at £5k, cheapest compared to that with a stronger policy was £1300.