Northwest Sunday Run 12th August 18

Spatt

Hi all,

Apologies its been a while since the last one...

I'm arranging a run out on the above date. The drive will probably be around North Wales and will follow the usual format from previous Sunday Runs... 

I aim to meet at Lymm poplar 2000 services (M6) as we have in the past around 8:30 / 9:00am for the drive. we'll stop for some food up at the Ponderosa and stop when we can...

Please post up if you intend to join us or ask any questions feel free to send me a PM

hope to see you there

Matt

I'm definatly up for this, not been out round Wales for a drive before, although I'll not be in the zed I'm now in a german whip.

Itl be 2 weekends in a row for me, I'm sorting out a drive out near clitheroe again on the 5th lol

1 hour ago, Rob350 said:

I'm definatly up for this, not been out round Wales for a drive before, although I'll not be in the zed I'm now in a german whip.

Itl be 2 weekends in a row for me, I'm sorting out a drive out near clitheroe again on the 5th lol

I cant make the one on the 5th dude otherwise i'd be there! catch up with you on the 12 bud

• 2 weeks later...