HR oil pressure

slipstream

I had my oil gallery gaskets done on my HR and now my pressure seems to be dropping again, the garage suggested doing an oil change which helped for a couple of weeks but it has dropped again so  am back to square one any one have any suggestions on my next move ?

Thanks

6 hours ago, slipstream said:

I had my oil gallery gaskets done on my HR and now my pressure seems to be dropping again, the garage suggested doing an oil change which helped for a couple of weeks but it has dropped again so  am back to square one any one have any suggestions on my next move ?

Thanks

Could it be a potential issue with the work that was carried out ? 

Just putting it our there ? 

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:58, HiddenWomble said:

Could you put some numbers to that? might help the resident gurus shed more light on the potential issue :)

on cold start up it will be 118 which is good, normal driving around 28 again good, long drives or spirted drives it will drop to 15-16,

so am going to change oil pressure switch as advised and see what happens, and one other thing I hear people say is 6th gear at 60mph = 60 oil pressure and that's seems ok to.