Advice please guys, hooning issues

danielb186

Nah, speedo still works even with both of the grey connectors and that black cylinder unplugged. To disable the speedo you have to unplug the cluster or the white control box in the centre console. I think it might be different on the pre-facelift, original DE, but you seem to have the facelift, Rev Up (which is needed for the extra features, otherwise you're stuck pulling / switching fuses).

I think remaps are about £400 including dyno time, and each additional feature (flat foot shifting, burnout, launch control) is an extra £30.

Edited by OnlyAfro

RS Tuning in Leeds might be your closest option, but you'd have to check if they do the extra ARC features..

Failing that, TDI North are near Manchester and are associated with Abbey Motorsport, who definitely do the full works.

Thanks for all the help guys :D Im currently not in a place to spend the money on a remap so for now Ill switch both the connector and the fuse to allow me to turn things on and off when I need to. :D

@OnlyAfro I don't suppose you know anyone close to me that could flash cruise control rom onto my ecu?

Ahh right, well i spoke to a lad at rs tuning they can do it but im looking at £500 which I can't do at the moment so I'll buy the switches and things and do it the cheap mans way for now :happy: Oh and live without cruise control for now aswell :)