Marky67

Fan issues, best replacement

Alreet lads, just wondering if any of you have replaced the fans ( cooling & AC) with aftermarket ones. Advice appreciated. My fans have gone down one after the other, checked and got voltage at both motors so looking to replace and hopefully not break the bank. I think I've heard moshito mentioned????

thanks for your help..... Again

marky

If you fancy giving it a go then this link has a simple guide to split the motors apart and repair them- 

I did it the other week because both mine had packed up, they work like new again now :D

Initially I thought about buying new oem replacements... Until I found out they're £190 each. :scare: 

Personally I didn't fancy going aftermarket because I've heard they're a lot noisier and I only use my Zed as a daily or the odd spirited drive so no need for any extra airflow. 

That the replacement for an 55 plate mate? Are they a direct replacement or you gotta do some remodelling?

19 minutes ago, Marky67 said:

That the replacement for an 55 plate mate? Are they a direct replacement or you gotta do some remodelling?

Direct replacement and plug and play: VQ35DE 2003 - 2006

9 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

Direct replacement and plug and play: VQ35DE 2003 - 2006

Hi. Just out of curiosity, how do they mount on the stock radiator? Do they fit inside the plastic oem structure? 

Thanks in advance

URGENT, just for info, Mishimoto UK are offering a 15% discount, today only. 

• Like 1