North East meetings..?

41 minutes ago, fergie1471 said:

There is a facebook group chat going with quite a few Zeds in now that have meets. Think its just called north east zeds

Thanks Fergie, i’ll join it on there. I was hoping to get a little meet going on the weekend of the 11th/12th of August. 

16 minutes ago, Woodzman said:

I'll try and get along but harvest is about to kick off so might not have much time. Almost certain to make it if you pick a rainy weekend!

Any thoughts on a venue?

I was looking at the Drift Cafe up in Cresswell. Great roads, normally plenty of space in either the dedicated car park or public car park. They do good well priced food in there.

I was thinking a late morning/midday sort of thing. 

There’s a mini meet on tonight, 5 or 6 zeds next door to the premier inn at white water way, Stockton, ts17

car Park next door looks like an S that’s where we will be @ 7:30

all welcome 

Edited by Jay M1988

On 12/07/2018 at 11:38, hairyman68 said:

Does anyone run any meets up here in the North East..? Seems to have die a death since last year..?

Hi Mate,

There is a lot of Zs in the north east of england last meet I think we had 9 Zs the meet last night we got 6 ! so with regards turn out its not been to bad, a lad by the name of mitchell has started a group chat on facebook with a lot of north east Zs in it and he has been arranging meets through that as it has the plan function ect to get an idea of numbers, just seems a bit easier for communication and confirmation of attendance. If your on facebook let me know and we can get you in the circulation. 

Thanks

Regards 

Aaron 

8 hours ago, AaronC350z said:

Hi Mate,

There is a lot of Zs in the north east of england last meet I think we had 9 Zs the meet last night we got 6 ! so with regards turn out its not been to bad, a lad by the name of mitchell has started a group chat on facebook with a lot of north east Zs in it and he has been arranging meets through that as it has the plan function ect to get an idea of numbers, just seems a bit easier for communication and confirmation of attendance. If your on facebook let me know and we can get you in the circulation. 

Thanks

Regards 

Aaron 

I'm up for this if I can be added to the facebook chat.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Woodzman said:

Any updates? I've not managed to get on the facebook thing.

Same. 

I went up to Cresswell yesterday, I should have  confirmed it on here! 

Weather is pretty terrible today, no good for a drive! 

46 minutes ago, Woodzman said:

That's a shame, yesterday was a nice day for a drive. Wasn't sure of timings. Anyway, today is a right off, still raining hard here in Alnwick. At least i'm not working!

Want to try another weekend? Same venue?

Sorry mate, I should have said something! 

I’m over in Ponteland so not that far from you. You free on Tuesday? I’m about all day and evening if you wanted to go for a spin?

I’m away for work over the next couple of weekends. Although would still be good to get a date in the diary.

1 hour ago, HRAB said:

I’m over in Ponteland so not that far from you. You free on Tuesday? I’m about all day and evening if you wanted to go for a spin?

Should be able to get away for a quick spin in the evening. Trouble for me this time of year is I'm never quite sure how long I'll be working. Make it 7.30 ish, in Pont if you like, Blackbird?

3 hours ago, Woodzman said:

Should be able to get away for a quick spin in the evening. Trouble for me this time of year is I'm never quite sure how long I'll be working. Make it 7.30 ish, in Pont if you like, Blackbird?

Sure sounds good mate. Let me know if anything changes.

Any other NE drivers fancy a drive, the more the merrier!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Alexb811 said:

Hello guys, I help Mitchell out with north east zeds if your still up for a meet sometime. Let me know cheers.

Hi Alex,

Yes i’m up for a meet still. I tried joining the Facebook group but didn’t get a response.

• 3 weeks later...