Need to drop that arch gap

350dannyp

Whatever you want, really. Spring almost always specifically tell you what drop they give, so just work out how low you want to be then order the ones to suit. Don't go too low or you'll need adjustable camber arms though, I'd stick to 30mm or thereabouts.

What tyres are they, btw? Size and make/model? Not saying they're wrong, I'm just curious as I can't read it from the pics and it's annoying me :lol: 

Do you need adjustable camber arms with 30mm drop? 

Tyres are jus budgets that were on the wheels already 255/35/18 all round 

But not giving out any traction control problems so jus gonna leave them on for a while and then buy staggered tyres 

Just be aware of the massive dynamic shift you've made by running same size tyres front to rear, as in be alert for snap oversteer. IMHO bin/flog them and do it properly, don't risk your whole car (and have to twinkle around!) for the sake of a set of rubber.

30mm should be fine without needing arms, but every car is fractionally different. I'd feel comfortable going with that though.

Just now, Ekona said:

Just be aware of the massive dynamic shift you've made by running same size tyres front to rear, as in be alert for snap oversteer. IMHO bin/flog them and do it properly, don't risk your whole car (and have to twinkle around!) for the sake of a set of rubber.

30mm should be fine without needing arms, but every car is fractionally different. I'd feel comfortable going with that though.

pfffft snap oversteer ;) 

With the eibach lowering springs (30mm), I found the drop a great improvement but found the standard camber arms couldn't adjust back within spec...

I would advice going for coilovers as you have so much more flexibility with ride heights and also a good excuse to refresh the shocks too :) budget permitting of course ;)

20180602_120543.jpg

• Like 1