Silverthorn's MB 370z GT

Silverthorn

18 hours ago, Silverthorn said:

IMG_20190205_173034.jpg.7acafafc7693fd5eb82872fea7c11bc9.jpg

Getting fitted Friday! :yahoo:

Top notch service from Jdmdistro, wheels arrived quickly and are exactly how described so 10/10 in my books. 

Just remembered I've got some unused polished wheel nuts as well so dug those out... Just gets better and better :wub:

IMG_20190205_174901.jpg.8551423f65241a74402e6767632cef5c.jpg

WOW they look awesome! cant wait to see them on your car buddy.

• Thanks 1

Hello, i want to install the nismo bumper to my gt model just like yours. Yet, i am not planning to get the DRL as they are too exp to me. In that case, is there anything that i need to get apart from the bumer itself and the Front Fascia Lower Molding Red Finisher? mind sharing the parts for both bumpers part you have fitted to your car so far:teeth: many thanks

@Akumanozetto hi mate. For the front bumper all you will need is the bumper itself and the two red lower strips. You can also get the tow hook cover but I didn't bother with that myself.

For the rear bumper all you will need is the bumper itself and the tow hook cover. The bracket that holds the fog light is a perfect fit so don't bother with the Nismo one. 

Hope that helps. 

Cheers :thumbs:

49 minutes ago, Silverthorn said:

@Akumanozetto hi mate. For the front bumper all you will need is the bumper itself and the two red lower strips. You can also get the tow hook cover but I didn't bother with that myself.

For the rear bumper all you will need is the bumper itself and the tow hook cover. The bracket that holds the fog light is a perfect fit so don't bother with the Nismo one. 

Hope that helps. 

Cheers :thumbs:

Thanks a lot mate :) much appreciated 

You should be happy, the car looks spot on in my book.:clap:Would be good to meet you at Simply Jap at Beaulieu in the summer if you are happy to drive up.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Silverthorn said:

New wheels are on :wub: 

Couldn't be happier with them. They've far exceeded my expectations of how it'd look! 

Probably a little bit 'stancy' for some but it's exactly what I wanted and then some... 

Bring on the 2019 show season!! 

IMG_20190211_151117.jpg

IMG_20190211_153201.jpg

That looks spot on buddy. Absolutely awesome. :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Silverthorn said:

New wheels are on :wub: 

Couldn't be happier with them. They've far exceeded my expectations of how it'd look! 

Probably a little bit 'stancy' for some but it's exactly what I wanted and then some... 

Bring on the 2019 show season!! 

IMG_20190211_151117.jpg

IMG_20190211_153201.jpg

stunning,car looks spot on :)

@LRF4N Never been hugely keen on dark wheels to be honest but decided to give them a go and I'm glad I did! They did look pretty awesome imo.

@nissanjuke Wheels are 19x10.5J et12 all round with 255/35 tyres. On the rear I've got a 25mm spacer and on the front I have a 20mm spacer with rolled arches :thumbs:

If I didn't have the camber arms then I probably wouldn't run the spacers on the front end. 

Edited by Silverthorn

• 2 weeks later...

Had my front knuckles shortened by 25mm the other day to stop the upper control arm from tapping the inside of the suspension turret. 10mm threaded stainless rod holding it all together and then had it all welded up by a company local to me. Works perfectly! 

Popped out for a few quick photos afterwards as well. :clap:

IMG_20190228_193104.jpg

received_330214617611684.jpeg

aviary-image-1551552957639.jpeg

aviary-image-1551553011938.jpeg

aviary-image-1551553114981.jpeg

aviary-image-1551553229917.jpeg

Edited by Silverthorn
  • Like 1