NISSAN GT-R50

ATTAK Z

10 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

1,525kg according to Top Gear

That'll be a dry weight, you can easy add in another 150kg for a wet weight.

Also, I got the cost of a current R35 wrong apparently, so we can all stop arguing over that now :lol:  I genuinely thought it was around that, with the Nismo being £150K.

14 minutes ago, Ekona said:

That'll be a dry weight, you can easy add in another 150kg for a wet weight.

Also, I got the cost of a current R35 wrong apparently, so we can all stop arguing over that now :lol:  I genuinely thought it was around that, with the Nismo being £150K.

I purchased my Nismo from Birmingham who sold a £95k+ one to David Luiz and Ryan Giggs apparently lol. They probably got ripped off on non existent "extras". But youre right. Its from £82,000 until you start adding paint etc

Whats wet weight? 

14 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

So a question, what have they done to the GT3RS to get well under 7 min?

Aero and a stonking lap in the right conditions with a driver that knows the car exceptionally well. It's less than 4 secs under 7mins, so not exactly well under but I see your point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

finally found it...hard to hear...starts at 4 minutes and ends at 30 mins +...he discusses history of skyline and future r36 and possibility of new gearbox and opinion on going hybrid....this where my assumptions have come from........also saw the guy who owns the channel driving a 17 in another video.....making me really determined to get one.....

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Like 1