NISSAN GT-R50

ATTAK Z

Hmm, not so keen on this 'special' re-do for the anniversary. Flashback, if its sitting out static and you can get through crowds get some shots and diff angels to see it in the flesh as it were lol. 

Mmmm, not so sure on the two tone, but in a solid colour i think it would look fantastic, i have a hankering to see that in full gold too B)

But £800k or whatever it works out, not a chance. i wonder if this is the shape of things to come with the R36?

Edited by Jetpilot

14 hours ago, AMT said:

Hmm, not so keen on this 'special' re-do for the anniversary. Flashback, if its sitting out static and you can get through crowds get some shots and diff angels to see it in the flesh as it were lol. 

I'll see what I can do and post up whatever I can. Will be camera phone only though.

On 11/07/2018 at 15:56, Ekona said:

Is it a rush to the bottom with Japanese car styling at the moment?! I'm shocked Nissan let them do that tbh, that's utterly revolting from every single angle.

I think they are in quite an experimental stage right now and some of the new design concepts probably have a lot of merit from an engineering and aerodynamic standpoint, but many aren't all that aestethically pleasing.  

Innovation isn't always pretty you know, but eventually something useful may come of it and as the old saying goes you need to break some eggs to make an omelette.

On 11/07/2018 at 15:56, Ekona said:

Is it a rush to the bottom with Japanese car styling at the moment?! I'm shocked Nissan let them do that tbh, that's utterly revolting from every single angle.

There are some fairly reasonable looking cars, GT86, Mx5 as an example, but there are no really good lookers i.e Rx7, but there are some complete shockers too. CTR, which blots the page. I think its a real shame when they put something together like the FT1, which imho was absolutely stunning, they can obviously do it, they just dont :wacko:

To be fair Skylines can never be described as good looking, but they have always looked purposeful and aggressive, i think the above just takes that to a new level.