F type

Kev

I really miss my z, and the fact it’s the best summer since before I was born after 4 wet ones is pissing me off. 

I know that if I get another convertible normal summers will resume, so I don’t wanna ruin it for everyone else. And the car will be used year round. 

Im missing my car so much that I know I want something more sporty as my daily. I don’t do a huge amount of miles and I don’t really need back seats. 

I’ve been looking at 370z nismos and trying to make myself like them more. They’re great cars but I’ve never been a huge fan of the exterior or the interior of the 370z. I always preferred the 350 and I always will, so it would be silly to get one. 

I’m not a huge fan of JLR after a brief spell with a 2.8 RRS many years ago. But the f type s looks like a lot of car for around £30k. It’s one of the few V6’s that sound better than a z too. 

Are they as unreliable as most shiny, over priced JLR cars? 

The thing that puts me off Jags is the atrocious service that's available at our local dealer and the thing that puts me of LR is the same plus the seemingly endless electrical problems associated with the mark.

41 minutes ago, ATTAK Z said:

The thing that puts me off Jags is the atrocious service that's available at our local dealer and the thing that puts me of LR is the same plus the seemingly endless electrical problems associated with the mark.

This is my main concern too. I wouldn’t consider a new one. 

Nice car for £30k though. 

32 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

Are there no decent indies near you or are we talking new ?

Used. I would use a independent. I hate main dealer networks fullstop. 

I’d want a v6 s coupe. 

Edited by Kev