370Z Nismo Woes After 1 Week

FallenAngelX

Hey all, 

I recently purchased a 370Z Nismo last week, the car its self is nice but I am noticing issues the more I drive it. I will list these below if anyone could shed some light on if these are common / standard issues?

Car: 2017 Nismo 370Z - 4k miles 

1. Recaro seat squeeking. This one is the most annoying, when driving over low speed bumpy roads their is a squeeking noise coming from the drivers side seat. This is insanely annoying, I have checked behind the seat and it does not seem to be catching. None of my past cars have done this.

2. Recaro seatbelts, the seat belts are not automatically feeding back in when removing them. Instead they remain slack and droop on the floor aside the door until you feed these back in manually. This can not be normal surely?

3. Boot hatch pop, this worked for all of 7 days. 2 pops to even get it to open, was this never fixed? Is there a solution for this one

4. The center console cubby is not clipped in properly, no idea why. But this needs to be pushed back in somehow. 

1,2 and 3 are the most annoying and im not sure what to do, are these common issues. I dont want to make trips to the dealer every other week. Any input guys?

Thanks

Edited by FallenAngelX

I've had the seat belt issue before on different cars.

Normally fully lengthen them, clean them and they return back to their former glory.

Can't help with the other issues though.

Maybe the same fixes for the 370 boot struts as on the 350?

New poppers/penny trick (or rubber washers for safety).

New struts

23 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

I've had the seat belt issue before on different cars.

Normally fully lengthen them, clean them and they return back to their former glory.

Can't help with the other issues though.

Maybe the same fixes for the 370 boot struts as on the 350?

New poppers/penny trick (or rubber washers for safety).

New struts

Thanks,

Edited by FallenAngelX

Squeaking seat i found to be the top of the headrest rubbing against the ceiling so i moved a few inches forward or adjust the back rest to make sure its not rubbing against the ceiling and behind the seat against the shelf....also try adjusting the depth of the seat see if that makes a diff

Bootlid is caused by a weight in the boot. You either remove it or live with it or try paycos trick. I make sure i click iit two times in succession and grab it quick before it catches again lol

You guys are so particular about cars, I don't have time to think about these little "issues". I just jump in the car and take it somewhere nice to stretch her legs from time to time. :lol:

Always a pleasure to listen to that stupidly loud exhaust. :teeth: What squeaking are you talking about, I can't even hear my thoughts! :drive1

• 2 weeks later...