[SOLD]**SOLD** 2008 Night Blue 350Z 65K For Sale Clean Mods

eroll_350z

Hi everyone,

Reposting this with more info as I have decided to sell :(

After a long debate with myself, I have decided it is time to sell my Z as I want to move onto something a bit different. My time of ownership of the car has been nothing but smiles, always turns heads wherever it goes and I always get compliments on the colour scheme. 

Always taken care of, due to be taken in for a P1 Service, along with changing gearbox and diff oil at Horsham Developments on the 15th of November so buyer can have the confidence that everything is as it should be. MOT’d until the 5th April 2019, full service history apart from one stamp that Nissan forgot to do. 
Price wise, I am looking around the £8000-£8500, as it is a super clean car and don’t want to see it go too cheap.

Please see spec list below:

Just over 65500 (will increase slowly as still in use)
305hp Dyno printout by Horsham Developments
Rare Night Blue (San Marino Blue) colour
White Rota Grids 9.5j front 10.5j rear 
Falkens all round
Cobra non resonated mid pipe and back box (had plans for a full system just never got around to it)
Tein S Tech lowered springs
Mines style front lip
Side steps, subtle but make a big difference
Clear lenses fitted to headlights along with demon eyes. 
Pretty sure there's a couple of other things but they are the main parts really. I still have all the original parts too, wheels etc

If you have any questions, please PM or text and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you for reading.

Eroll

20180603_174341.jpg

20180603_174429.jpg

20180603_174604.jpg

IMG_20180509_172054_956.jpg

IMG_20180701_105145_786.jpg

Edited by eroll_350z
Price
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Good price - I'm sure this will sell quickly.  I paid £8,150 for my HR a few months ago and that had 95k miles on it, only difference was mine had the gallery gaskets done, but this has a better service history - I would definitely have bought this a few months ago! Love the colour too

1 hour ago, Kryptek49 said:

Good price - I'm sure this will sell quickly.  I paid £8,150 for my HR a few months ago and that had 95k miles on it, only difference was mine had the gallery gaskets done, but this has a better service history - I would definitely have bought this a few months ago! Love the colour too

Thank you. To be honest, it hasn't really gauged that much interest which I'm surprised about! Hoping it sells soonish as I have my eye on another car at the moment. 

If you can, hold it until April time.. the market for cars like this plummets this time of year.. A night blue HR on this mileage with full history should be closer to £9k

If I were you, I'd pull the windscreen sticker/sunstrip off, put the standard plate back on and if you have them put the standard Rays on (or snag a set to sell it on).

The car is worth exactly the same with the Rays or those Rotas. If anything the Rotas probably limit your audience a little. You may as well sell those separately and make a bit more cash!

• Like 2

On 23/11/2018 at 01:34, Cimanu said:

If you can, hold it until April time.. the market for cars like this plummets this time of year.. A night blue HR on this mileage with full history should be closer to £9k

If I were you, I'd pull the windscreen sticker/sunstrip off, put the standard plate back on and if you have them put the standard Rays on (or snag a set to sell it on).

The car is worth exactly the same with the Rays or those Rotas. If anything the Rotas probably limit your audience a little. You may as well sell those separately and make a bit more cash!

I second the wheels comment. 

Personally i'd be looking for as standard an example as i could find, and this one almost ticks all those boxes. I note you say in the original advert that you have all the original equipment available. Maybe swap the wheels in preparation for a sale. Also remove the window sticker.

Do you have any interior and engine bay pics, i know people like lots and lots of pictures also!

2 hours ago, Clarkie said:

I second the wheels comment. 

Personally i'd be looking for as standard an example as i could find, and this one almost ticks all those boxes. I note you say in the original advert that you have all the original equipment available. Maybe swap the wheels in preparation for a sale. Also remove the window sticker.

Do you have any interior and engine bay pics, i know people like lots and lots of pictures also!

Thanks for the comments guys, this seems to be the general feedback for this particular ad. 

It is currently advertised on Driftworks as well, so I may just have to find previous pictures before the wheels and sunstrip were added. 

I will be sure to get some more pics of interior and engine bay! 

I'll get some more photos added asap, and see if that generates any more interest. 

Thanks. 

• 4 weeks later...