OEM rear spoiler (HR), SS exhaust manifolds (DE) & RTS streetmaster FRONT dics (HR)

Foo56

Hi all,

I've got a few bits for sale from my HR 350 that I need to clear out of storage and go towards my new clutch fund!

2x RTS street master FRONT discs - The discs are new and unused (surplus to requirement as mis-ordered!).. I painted the centre hub bit with heat paint. - £120

1x OEM rear boot lip (Pearl white) - Good condition and for sale as replaced with Nismo N2 replica. Tiny mark on underside I made when removing but not noticeable when it's on (circled in picture - All other marks are just dirt that I didn't have time to clean) - £100

1x Pair of stainless steel exhaust manifolds (DE & comes with gaskets) - I was assured when I bought these off a FB group member that they would fit my HR. I made the mistake of believing him, only to find out the flanges to the CATs are different when my mechanic was fitting them. These have never been used on a car (only one fitted and removed shortly after realized wouldn't fit) - £100

Will take offers on any of these, collection from Bristol or posted at buyer's expense.

Cheers!

Lip2.JPG

lip3.JPG

Discs1.JPG

InkedLip1_LI.jpg

Edited by Foo56

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been told that they will fit DE Brembo's as the 350z HR Brembo & DE Brembo setup's are the same. 

They're RTS streetmasters rears with the hats painted in black UHT - Brand new, just kept in storage as surplus to requirement!