New 370z Nismo Owner from Milton Keynes!

Hi all,

Picked up my 370z on Saturday just gone and I'm absolutely over the moon. It's the first 'proper car' I've owned, coming from a 140BHP Honda Civic that was aesthetically pleasing but just lacked on the power front.

The 370z on the other hand.. wow. So raw. 

I'm based in Milton Keynes so looking forward to any future meets and looking over the forums for general queries and getting to know you all.

I'm very much into my detailing so I'll mostly be found in that section! :teeth:

IMG_5513.JPG

Edited by Killick.z
  • Like 1

Welcome, owning the same i know you will enjoy it:-)

I genuinely didn't expect the positive reaction the car gets. I regularly get tooted followed by either a thumbs up, a " give it some revs" gesture or more often than not a simple nod of the head and a "nice". I don't think i would get those reactions should i have gone the Cayman route...( apologies if a can of worms has just been opened!)

• Like 1

On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 22:37, N1ck said:

Welcome, owning the same i know you will enjoy it:-)

I genuinely didn't expect the positive reaction the car gets. I regularly get tooted followed by either a thumbs up, a " give it some revs" gesture or more often than not a simple nod of the head and a "nice". I don't think i would get those reactions should i have gone the Cayman route...( apologies if a can of worms has just been opened!)

Thanks! - Yesterday evening I went for a drive and a R34 Skyline went past and gave me a thumbs up. I've been accepted... :teeth:

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 14:38, Nardo_Z said:

Gorgeous car mate. Welcome.

Big jump coming from a Civic! :lol:

Cheers. Just a small increase on the power output :lol:

10 hours ago, Apoc124 said:

Welcome along! there is a small collective of us based around MK and we hold monthly meets would be great to see you come along! 

That's great I'll definitely come along. I've seen a group of Zed's before outside the stadium when I went to the Cinema :teeth:

5 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

Welcome to the OC :thumbs:

More pics especially of that Nismo rear booty ;)

I'll see what I can do! :)

On 06/07/2018 at 10:42, Apoc124 said:

Welcome along! there is a small collective of us based around MK and we hold monthly meets would be great to see you come along! 

I'm a newbie-ish and semi based in the MK area. Do you have a group thread somewhere I've not found?

21 hours ago, N1ck said:

I think there are 119 mk1 nismos plus 3 sorned( apparently) in the uk.don't know colours though-

I know for a fact that 1 of them is white:yahoo:

Nice to know. Where did you find/hear of this information?

6 hours ago, Panoz33 said:

Welcome along. Awesome looking car dude. 

Thank you! :teeth:

There are a couple of websites like :-howmanyleft, howrareismycar, national numbers. Sadly my browser threw a fit with a couple of them and wouldn't let me access them, so not sure if they are secure or just firefox not liking the sites-hence I haven't linked the web sites direct just in case!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, N1ck said:

There are a couple of websites like :-howmanyleft, howrareismycar, national numbers. Sadly my browser threw a fit with a couple of them and wouldn't let me access them, so not sure if they are secure or just firefox not liking the sites-hence I haven't linked the web sites direct just in case!

That’s great I never even thought of searching for that. They both worked great and it’s actually very interesting. Cheers.

Edited by Killick.z