Annoying squeek coming from front passenger side

Brothy

I have been searching on this forum and several others regarding an annoying metallic squeek sound from the front passenger side.

I have recently just installed coilovers followed by camber arms (1 week ago)  Super pro sway bar bushes ( 1week ago) Drop links (few months ago) New brembo discs and pad (today) but still no joy! 

The sound almost starts to generate after 10+ miles of driving whilst going over minor harsh bumps but gets louder over a period of time.  Which my head is telling me something is getting hot and expanding causing two components to rub against each other.  Has anyone got any suggestions that I can look into to solving this annoying problem

Could be banana arms ive read people having issues with noises . Regarding your pro sway bar bushes did you put any white grease around the sway bar or inside the bushes before you fitted them. If not the anti roll  bar could be moving on dry bushes causing the squeek. My brother had this issue when he fitted  new poly bushes on the anti roll bar put some white grease inside the bushes stopped the noise. 

Edited by Lex300

23 minutes ago, Brothy said:

I did suspect that, is there a spefic grease I can buy? Also I noticed the grease I used has been leaking out slowly

Its normally white grease you sometimes get with the bushes. Just grease the inside of the bushes . Ive found some on ebay. Or search poly bush grease.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142461380863

Edited by Lex300

3 hours ago, Lex300 said:

Could be banana arms ive read people having issues with noises . Regarding your pro sway bar bushes did you put any white grease around the sway bar or inside I've never the bushes before you fitted them. If not the anti roll  bar could be moving on dry bushes causing the squeek. My brother had this issue when he fitted  new poly bushes on the anti roll bar put some white grease inside the bushes stopped the noise. 

I've never heard of the banana bars squeaking

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update, the problem has been solved, it turned out the squeak was coming from the rear of my car and it was my rear drop links which had totally disintegrated :blink: new ones was installed and no metallic chirping sound was to be heard again :thumbs: