Bright Orange 350z - M1 Southbound

Nardo_Z

I was heading southbound on the M1 on Thursday around 4pm. I was heading from Jct 16 down to Jct 11. Mine was clean as it had only just been polished and you would've heard me before you saw me :lol: Unless you were the knob in the GLE 63 AMG that was tailgating me, in which case you saw me first hahaha.

Haha that's good then, the guy got irate with me because I didn't go over 80 whilst in tons of traffic. He undertook me and was going mental, I laughed at him then he sped off.......and undertook a marked police van :lol:

I made sure to pull into the slow lane as I went past him on the hard shoulder with the van behind him flashing lights and all and laughed again. Guy looked proper angry lmao.

Cheers man so do I, pictures dont do it justice especially when the suns out and she is clean.

Hahaha brilliant. Love winding people up like that. My favourite is blowing kisses. Sends people mental.

Love to see it up close, I'm based between Milton Keynes and Leamington Spa. PM me if you're in the area so I can have a perv (of the car!). 

23 hours ago, Nardo_Z said:

Hahaha brilliant. Love winding people up like that. My favourite is blowing kisses. Sends people mental.

Love to see it up close, I'm based between Milton Keynes and Leamington Spa. PM me if you're in the area so I can have a perv (of the car!). 

Yeah blowing kisses really winds people up hahaha.

Ah right whereabouts? Im based just off Jct 16 of the M1 not far from Daventry.

On 05/07/2018 at 13:50, Erni902 said:

Ah right whereabouts? Im based just off Jct 16 of the M1 not far from Daventry.

I work at Rebull in MK about 3 days a week and am in the Gaydon/Leamington area 2-days and weekends. (I live near Southam) 

Sometimes drive through Daventry on the way home from RB depending on traffic. :thumbs:

15 hours ago, Coopen87 said:

Sorry to butt in, assuming that's missing a "D" in there and you work at Red Bull, I work just down the road in the Yusen warehouse

Yes there was a "D" missing. Small world!