Picked up my first 350z yesterday so thought I should join and say hello.

Hi,

Just picked up my 350z yesterday from Portsmouth and drove it back to Reading where I live. Thought I should join and say hello, it's a 2005 GT completely stock with only 39k miles.

A few scratches and a small dent on the drivers side door which I will all be getting fixed soon.

Plan is to keep it all stock for now, and look at getting the wheels refurbished in black as they are a bit knackered at the moment.

Pretty big newbie to the 350z world, so looking to learn a bunch from this forum and other resources to make sure it's well looked after.

Cheers,

Wrenny :)

InkedIMG_20180626_212605_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_20180626_193806_LI.jpg

InkedSnapchat-1469149624_LI.jpg

• Like 1

Hi buddy welcome to the 350z club I have had my 350z hr for just under a year now and love it all the way gives me a smile every time.if you got a stock exhaust ditch it put a custom one on asap.

9 hours ago, Hrma said:

Hi buddy welcome to the 350z club I have had my 350z hr for just under a year now and love it all the way gives me a smile every time.if you got a stock exhaust ditch it put a custom one on asap.

As hrma says get a custom exhaust first will change your z life 

38 minutes ago, Wrenny said:

Thanks guys, an exhaust is probably going to be first thing I do but I don't think that it'll be done soon. Declaring mods when you're 21 can get expensive :cry:

With admiral when I was 21 and each mod was £10-£20 extra. Ok they don't actually cover you but still legally declared under insurance

21 minutes ago, PPod said:

With admiral when I was 21 and each mod was £10-£20 extra. Ok they don't actually cover you but still legally declared under insurance

Yeah admiral seem to be quite good for mods - I'm 22 and quotes for an HR are around £950. If I were to add a spoiler, exhaust, interior mods & some other small bits it puts it up to about £1,040.

Do they not replace them though if you crash or would they replace with stock parts??

1 hour ago, Wrenny said:

Thanks guys, an exhaust is probably going to be first thing I do but I don't think that it'll be done soon. Declaring mods when you're 21 can get expensive :cry:

Greenlight have been very good so far (not had to claim yet) but they are v.chilled about mods. I've declared all of mine. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kryptek49 said:

Yeah admiral seem to be quite good for mods - I'm 22 and quotes for an HR are around £950. If I were to add a spoiler, exhaust, interior mods & some other small bits it puts it up to about £1,040.

Do they not replace them though if you crash or would they replace with stock parts??

Unfortunately replaced with stock :( cause the motordyne I have is the most expensive thing on the car and would be never replace £2.2k worth of exhaust. Buuut i don't intend to crash soon (well I hope not) and I'm legally declared so happy enough.