The New DBS.... damn right I've an opinion on it

AMT

I think the new DBS looks good, instantly recognisable. Manufactures get battered when they produce evolutions of previous models ie VW Golf or 911 as the designers are called lazy. Then when manufactures try a new design language, they're battered again for being to daring 720s, DB11, New Civic Type R. Its a great thing not all GT and Super Cars look the same :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davey_83 said:

I think the new DBS looks good, instantly recognisable. Manufactures get battered when they produce evolutions of previous models ie VW Golf or 911 as the designers are called lazy. Then when manufactures try a new design language, they're battered again for being to daring 720s, DB11, New Civic Type R. Its a great thing not all GT and Super Cars look the same :)

Yet but id say the majority is the other way. Its easy to pick out the critised but with so much stuff coming out designer's do get it right 

The new camaro for example Is Horrific yet the. New mustang and Challenger look great. 

All manufactures go through ugly spots 

Honda mclaren and Aston are entering theirs 

But I would say the likes jaguar Ford and. Kia over last decaded have hit it out the park with every new version looking better than the last. 

Yeah i wasnt that smitten until i went to MacLaren knightsbridge with a mate and it was on a turntable, truly stunning in the flesh, just about every angle looked stunning, my mate has a 458 Spider and we also parked next to one in the underground car park, i have to be honest, it made the 458 look pretty average imho. 

10 minutes ago, StevoD said:

you mean the brand now ran by Peugeot and Citroen?

that slop is getting oiled up as we speak

Exactly, just when you think that Vauxhall couldn't get any worse...

To be fair the 350z is the classic 'better in flesh' car. From pictures it's hard to gauge it's proportions and it seems a much bigger car than it is, when in fact it's shorter than a 987 Boxster. 

Again as said, function more than form, but  if I had the money I'd turn both down on the looks alone. I still maintain that for Mclaren...looks wise, the 12C coupe was just fine, rear lights a bit of a hit or miss but the profile etc ...classic supercar look. However, you gotta evolve somehow...