D12TEE

The build begins..

Love this build thread :throb: :thumbs: can't believe how low you managed to get it whilst staying static :scare: love the front plate, thanks for the link, will defo look at getting one of these :clap:

On 08/01/2019 at 10:14, Konflict89 said:

Love this build thread :throb: :thumbs: can't believe how low you managed to get it whilst staying static :scare: love the front plate, thanks for the link, will defo look at getting one of these :clap:

Cheers!

It's not moved on too much from here.. Still really wanna get hold of some rear Zakustech louvres, and go down the nismo extreme type bonnet style i think.. Then look into some stepped style skirts and a rear ducktail, with maybe the rear wrapped in a subtle manner..

18 hours ago, D12TEE said:

Cheers!

It's not moved on too much from here.. Still really wanna get hold of some rear Zakustech louvres, and go down the nismo extreme type bonnet style i think.. Then look into some stepped style skirts and a rear ducktail, with maybe the rear wrapped in a subtle manner..

i Know Torqen do the Zakustech Louvres but they are just over 1k :stretcher: big plans though, look forward to seeing the installations! i'm going down the subtle sort of route also, managed to get a V1 genuine OEM nismo Front bumper. got V1 skirts & rear spatz, Giacuzzo spoiler all waiting to be sprayed and fitted. also took delivery of the Tarmac TS rear Diffuser, hopefully get that all ready and fitted by March :clap: pic to show what its like atm. 

Front.jpg

18 hours ago, D12TEE said:

Cheers!

oohh and ordered carbon fibre wing mirrors. havent fitted them yet and not actually sure if i like them :lol: but will fit and see, if not ill just sell em lol