The build begins..

D12TEE

• 5 weeks later...
On 08/01/2019 at 10:14, Konflict89 said:

Love this build thread :throb: :thumbs: can't believe how low you managed to get it whilst staying static :scare: love the front plate, thanks for the link, will defo look at getting one of these :clap:

Cheers!

It's not moved on too much from here.. Still really wanna get hold of some rear Zakustech louvres, and go down the nismo extreme type bonnet style i think.. Then look into some stepped style skirts and a rear ducktail, with maybe the rear wrapped in a subtle manner..

18 hours ago, D12TEE said:

Cheers!

It's not moved on too much from here.. Still really wanna get hold of some rear Zakustech louvres, and go down the nismo extreme type bonnet style i think.. Then look into some stepped style skirts and a rear ducktail, with maybe the rear wrapped in a subtle manner..

i Know Torqen do the Zakustech Louvres but they are just over 1k :stretcher: big plans though, look forward to seeing the installations! i'm going down the subtle sort of route also, managed to get a V1 genuine OEM nismo Front bumper. got V1 skirts & rear spatz, Giacuzzo spoiler all waiting to be sprayed and fitted. also took delivery of the Tarmac TS rear Diffuser, hopefully get that all ready and fitted by March :clap: pic to show what its like atm. 

Front.jpg

18 hours ago, D12TEE said:

Cheers!

oohh and ordered carbon fibre wing mirrors. havent fitted them yet and not actually sure if i like them :lol: but will fit and see, if not ill just sell em lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/02/2019 at 17:47, D12TEE said:

Cheers!

had a look at the flip up plate on Boltsbolts. obviously its not made specifically for the 350z, what was fitting it like where did you have to bolt/stick this onto? 

11 hours ago, Konflict89 said:

had a look at the flip up plate on Boltsbolts. obviously its not made specifically for the 350z, what was fitting it like where did you have to bolt/stick this onto? 

I bolted mine directly into the slam panel

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Payco said:

Would be good to see you at some local meets in Sussex. How about the London Cartel at Ardingly ? or come to ACE. Leeds Castle is fully booked now.

I did London Cartel last year, I’d be up for popping along this year for sure. When’s the next Bolney meet? If it involves food I’m there! 

• 2 weeks later...

Japfest done! Some more miles clocked up (one day i'm expecting it to go, because i just wanna get a low miler in it, so i can start doing some engine mods) but it just wont die.. 156k and counting!

A few pics, one being my favourite rolling shot ever taken of it..

Should be fitting the ducktail fairly soon and wrapping the rear in a subtle way..

59414882_2024592477848748_6841703317060452352_n.jpg

59847646_403785150443047_761418463729156096_n.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Silverthorn said:

Looks spot on that :wub:

Can't imagine you had much fun getting over the bridge on the entry at Silverstone - I know i sure didn't :lol:

Wasn’t that bad tbh! 

• 1 month later...

It looks very different from various angles...

its very marmite...

but the arches were getting a bit miserable so this was the best way to make it stand out a bit whilst deciding if I go wider or not. 

Its been on there for 3 weeks or so, and tbh, i was shocked at how positive people were about it, because even i'm not 100% sure i like it...

D757955E-AE94-4DCE-8C7A-C0B02A6FADEA.jpeg

98688883-9535-441F-A36A-5C7EC24F93A2.jpeg

E7E3E191-69EC-4009-BEDE-3C25C3A5FF9C.jpeg

Edited by D12TEE
  • Like 2