370z Nismo Mod

Payco

I have been trying to source some canards for my Nismo 370z for months without success. From all my research I could not find anywhere here, Japan or USA that make them. I spoke to Mopedmark and he agreed to use his skills to fabricate some for me.

Yesterday I made the 3 hour journey up to the Midlands for Mark to fabricate them. 7 hours later and not without a few challenges we had a pair of canards that look simply fantastic.

Mark is a great guy and truly talented in his craftsmanship. It was a pleasure to spend the day with Mark and his Wife Sharon and their family. I have attached a few photos below but to be honest they don't do the canards justice.

I not only have a great set of canards now but have built another great friendship through this forum.

Thanks Mark

Canard 1.jpg

Canard2.jpg

canard3.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

No doubting Mark craftsmanship, for me they don't work. I think they need to at least 'look' as if they could do the job they're intended for ie downforce. The RS 4.0 demonstrates the correct look, just my opinion.

691027657_Screenshot_20180707-2205172.png.fbffae3f5a719d3dbb541a017a867ce0.png

To be fair they have been done for look over function as are a lot of styling mods if you think about it.I wanted to follow the lines of the car and front arch.The bumper set up on the Nismo isn’t conducive for the above photo and design.I appreciate feedback which is constructive so thanks,don’t expect everyone to approve but I love the look they have given to my car.

Edited by Payco
  • Thanks 1