Curborough sprint day!

I have hired out Curborough sprint track for the day. This is an opertunity to have some fun in your car for a small fee. Monday 6th August 10am track time starts £50 per car. Any questions just ask 

WS13 8EJ

Some more info with regards to the venue, the circuit etc would be useful mate. Along with an overhead shot of the circuit or a link to the website would also help. I have been to Curborough and used the track before. Its a neat little track and perfect for those that have never been on track before. You are only allowed one vehicle on track at any time so is perfect for beginners and the more experienced a like. Not sure I will able to make this but if I do I will try bring both my cars .

I have Hired our Curborough Sprint track for the day for 15 cars total £750 = £50 each. 

I was supposed to be having professional laser timing equipment but have been let down so it will just be old fashioned stop watch. The plan is to have a laugh it’s nothing serious and people to get a taste of what it’s like to be on a small track. Track time starts at 10 and we have 6 hours on the track. There are already a few people booked on so you will have to be fast. Place will be confirmed with payment of the track. Any questions just ask

Hired out curborough a few weeks ago with some friends, was a great day out. Perfect for a beginner track day but even those with a lot of track experience really enjoyed it.

Should have my wishbones replaced by then so this would be a great chance to test both them and my new brake pads out.

My gf would like to come too, is that ok? We can either share the driving time or she can bring her BMW.

Will request the day off work today and if it's all good can confirm for sure later