POST YOUR NON-ZED PIC OF THE DAY ...

ATTAK Z

On ‎24‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 15:01, valy said:

I like that,I am now toying with the idea of getting either one of these or an x6...downside is x6 has only 4 seats as far as I know...but yeah great cars,had 2 x5 before already but previous model :lol:

I had a test drive of the X6. They look lovely but its a small car on stilts. Not enough room in the back for what i needed

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, marzman said:

Only the white tyre letters on the front ruined the shot - i replaced my rears with MPS4S' the day this was taken. 

IMG_6614.JPG.73cf290b82bb0386a3f4e1defb9b8790.JPG

Good choice ... got to be BFG for white letters on Yanks IMO, Pirellis just don't cut it ! :)

1 hour ago, ATTAK Z said:

Good choice ... got to be BFG for white letters on Yanks IMO, Pirellis just don't cut it ! :)

Pirelli’s don’t cut it on a WIDE range of issues :lol:   I got a spare set of stock wheels from a mate (mine got a colour change), brand new, delivery mileage P Zero’s, got the release rubbed off on a spirited Peebles triangle run a few weeks ago, other night, they tried to kill me on the way home from work.

Straight line, gentle acceleration, cold outside temp tho and not warm at all, but generally, unless you are in Italy in the summer, they’re sh1t.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yep great little car on the twisties but wasn’t really me. Sold it after 18 months and only drove it a few hundred miles. But tripled my money on it and spent the winnings on the 350gt so win-win

Took TOOTY out for a bit of a drive to see the Ferraris at the Water Wheel Howden today - it's a fast little baby and surprised a few "tryers" on the road today - she prefers smooth roads though :drive1

ABARTH 56.jpg

• Like 1