POST YOUR NON-ZED PIC OF THE DAY ...

ATTAK Z

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Woodland said:

My old Z4, which i still think drives and sounds better than the 370. 

20230510_112617.jpg

I used to have a Z4M Roadster and I personally think the 370Z Roadster sounds much better. However the Z4M was standard though, whereas the 370 has HFCs and an upgraded exhaust on it though. 

You couldn't even hear the exhaust roof down at speed in the Z4M for example. Plus I much prefer the ride/suspension/manual gearbox in the 370 as well. 

Screenshot_20221108-205126_Photobucket.jpg.25930a75c5d3fa7708e1fa5b9548943d.jpg20210908_112558.jpg.1400a00d314671807fa214feb5b1ff31.jpg

• Like 1

Is that Byron's? It does sound ace I agree! B):thumbs:

Mine was mega quiet as standard to be fair, however I did have a TVR Cerbera 4.5 with a factory sports exhaust on it before it though. So noise wise I was only ever going downhill after that I reckon! 

2 hours ago, Lee370Z said:

Is that Byron's? It does sound ace I agree! B):thumbs:

Mine was mega quiet as standard to be fair, however I did have a TVR Cerbera 4.5 with a factory sports exhaust on it before it though. So noise wise I was only ever going downhill after that I reckon! 

Good eye, you know it fella. 

1 hour ago, davey_83 said:

Good eye, you know it fella. 

:thumbs:

It is just so immaculate too. I've been on the Z4-Forum since back in 2012 so I've seen it on there a few times. Plus I've seen it a few times on PistonHeads as well. It is such a lovely car for sure. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodland said:

Nice Z4M, they sound amazing with the correct exhaust, i hope you enjoyed it and it is a shame that you no longer have it as they have gone up in price. 

Thanks. :thumbs:

Most of the cars I've had in the past have gone up in price as well. Both the TVR Cerbera 4.5 and the E92 M3 I had went up in price as soon as I sold them too! :lol: Just my luck! :D

I'm glad/grateful that I got to experience them though for sure. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...