POST YOUR NON-ZED PIC OF THE DAY ...

ATTAK Z

2 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Omfg :headhurt:

Yeah the guy used to have a white Ferrari and that looked a bit nondescript so he's obviously had some bad advice about making his nice midnight blue machine look good ... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, napp said:

my old twin , love the big twin.

003_zps9bc1a925.jpg

When I passsd my cbt and got an RS125 I dreamed of a mille. A Tuono is more my riding position now though!

What's living with one like? I only really use bikes for commuting a couple times a week in summer & long touring holidays. Am 6"4 so alot of bikes are quite uncomfortable, currently on an fzs1000s which is a lovely bike but is lacking personality.

Hi, am stuck back here passing through a few weeks back.

That's not such a bad thing at all

Back in the 370z is unbelievable. fun for a speedy-ish drive.

Been in Australia  - this is what I have there.

1977 LX Holden Torana. fully built myself way back and been parked since 98. Modern updates I put in include are electronic ignition and Toyota Supra seats.

I got it running last year and licensed. fun to sit in and rev engine.

I got a 2011 cbr600rr. photo taken just after I got it and first thing was to take it Barbagallo race track, Perth, WA. It's very much like a toned down Brands Hatch indy. Photo taken by me (Freddy Krueger)    :lol::lol: as seen in shadow.

cbr600rr.jpg

car-bike1.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AntelopeSam said:

When I passsd my cbt and got an RS125 I dreamed of a mille. A Tuono is more my riding position now though!

What's living with one like? I only really use bikes for commuting a couple times a week in summer & long touring holidays. Am 6"4 so alot of bikes are quite uncomfortable, currently on an fzs1000s which is a lovely bike but is lacking personality.

I am also 6"4 and fine to live with , back brake is crap but front does make up for it ?

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

New toy? 

It belongs to the guy I bought my Turbo from - he's just back from Nigeria - he came for a catch up and get the retention certificate for his private plate - he commented his new car (991 Turbo S) is nowhere near as fast as my car :thumbs: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

Took my shopping car out today to get some food

R04.jpeg.d7c68a5d4398e712728bdf8b4debb408.jpeg

She's just over three years old but hasn't done many miles

Bloody hell what shop car park is that? Looks a bit agricultural! 

• Haha 1