POST YOUR NON-ZED PIC OF THE DAY ...

ATTAK Z

6 minutes ago, ATTAK Z said:

Nice one Lex, but do you mean "bought" when you typed "brought" i.e. did you bring or buy the 350 ? ;)

Yes sorry bought the 350z . It was early hours this morning when i posted this falling asleep lol.:thumbs:

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason, hankering to get back into a VX220. It was such an epic experience driving it, I forget about stuff like having an asthmatic heater, leaks etc and only remember feeling like I am driving an F1 car each time :lol:

5 hours ago, coldel said:

For some reason, hankering to get back into a VX220. It was such an epic experience driving it, I forget about stuff like having an asthmatic heater, leaks etc and only remember feeling like I am driving an F1 car each time :lol:

Vx220 is a great car, you need to get in there sooner than later as prices are on the up! Pic up a nice Vxr or Turbo model and it'll make you money while you enjoy it. We've had Vxr220 #10 "the grey one" in the family for 12 years and it's a pocket rocket, charge cooled 300Hp, no pas, no tc, even turned the abs off so driving is so raw..........stepping back into the Z after feels like driving a bus!

UvKTSvYl.jpg

Edited by 350Butcher

2 hours ago, fergie1471 said:

Just got this as a second car as now Iv got a dog and a baby on the way the Z isnt very parctical so keeping it as a toy with this as my grown up car

576315581_X51.jpg.8a4f44e8d77d3e7bc2a4bf55138c6016.jpgX5.jpg.07c628aa0b0763fde3f27fca9038ef06.jpg 

I like that,I am now toying with the idea of getting either one of these or an x6...downside is x6 has only 4 seats as far as I know...but yeah great cars,had 2 x5 before already but previous model :lol: