Newby from Southampton

11 minutes ago, snowy87 said:

Hi everyone,  I live in Southampton and have recently bought a gleaming 2012 black GT Edition 370Z.

Any other owners or gatherings in this area please?

Cheers, Ken

HI Ken, I live in Winchester and we have quite an active group around this area. 

Keep an eye out on events etc, best club by far this one. Great people and very social if your into that sort of thing. 

Pic of your car? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again and thanks for your replies. Sorry for slow response but have been away on holiday. Pretty pointless considering the fantastic weather in the UK at the moment. I will post some photos of my pride and joy as soon as she has had a wash:teeth::teeth:

Cheers, Ken

Hello again and thanks for the replies. I have been trying to add photos of my Z but am a bit of a technophobe. I can load photos onto Ebay no problem but my photos are "Too big" to go on this site according to the message every time I try.

Any info would be much appreciated. Cheers, Ken

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 06:32, Panoz33 said:

Hello and welcome :welcome:

I'm new to the forum as well. How do you find living with a 370z? 

Hi, I have owned the Z for around a month now. Still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. Luckily my commute to work is only about a 15 mile round trip so the fuel consumption isn't an issue. I also have fitted, the ARK catback exhaust system. I still haven't used the radio because I love having the window right down and just listen to the burble coming out of the back.:lol:. Sounds amazing!!

Yeah you can never get tired of that sound lol. I own a roadster and the feeling of having the top down and hearing that sound is awesome.

I have mine for about 2 months now and every time I'm about to drive it I still feel as exited as the first day lol :yahoo:

Enjoy it man and have fun with it. See you around

Edited by Panoz33

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 22:40, Humpy said:

HI Ken, I live in Winchester and we have quite an active group around this area. 

Keep an eye out on events etc, best club by far this one. Great people and very social if your into that sort of thing. 

Pic of your car? 

Hello again Humpy, are you going to the Beaulieu on the 29th July

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 22:28, LukeA said:

Welcome:)

im from Southampton too, where about are you if you don’t mind me asking?

im from Totton and see a couple Zeds going round but don’t think any on here

Hi Luke, sorry for slow reply. I am in Sholing, on the East side of the city.

No, I haven,t seen many Z's. A couple of 350's but no 370's. Are you going to Beaulieu on the 29th July? 

3 hours ago, snowy87 said:

Hi Luke, sorry for slow reply. I am in Sholing, on the East side of the city.

No, I haven,t seen many Z's. A couple of 350's but no 370's. Are you going to Beaulieu on the 29th July? 

I might see you around, never normally that side of Southampton but I do a few occasions :). Yeah I rarely see a 370, see mainly 350’s. 

Yes I will be down Beaulieu on the 29th but won’t be taking mine down :( if your down there I’ll be sure to come over to anyway and say hello :)