Audi rs6 litchfeild stage 3

nissanman312

My pal poped round the other day with this beast  I had to have a go! 

It's litchfeild stage 3 so made 748bhp on the dyno.

I'm not a big German fan but this blew my mind in terms of shear speed and refeinment 

He has taken it px against his mp412c and thinks it's just as quick in a straight line as the mac would try and light the tyres up going into 3rd 

Although blisteringly fast it's best party trick was how it went about the laying the power down with minimal effort 

Which got me thinking apart ..i think that could get boring If that's even possible all be it a impressive peice of kit  so I kept the 55k I don't have in the bank :wacko:

Anyway that was all! thought I'd share my thoughts on somthing different 

Sorry i didn't get any better pics 

20180614_213127.jpg

7 minutes ago, rabbitstew said:

Nice family cars, but I think the mpg would kill me.

That's the most confusing thing about it 

You could have all that refeinment in a tdi a6

So who buys them 

Must just be people who have a big garage full of other stuff to play with and want a crazy daily 

1 hour ago, nissanman312 said:

So who buys them 

Must just be people who have a big garage full of other stuff to play with and want a crazy daily 

Your right, the brother in law has a 3.0Tdi A6 Estate as his daily. Its pretty quick, really nice interior & gadgets, handles like its on rails and returns a half decent mpg. He still wants an RS6 though!

• Like 1

On 20/06/2018 at 14:06, nissanman312 said:

So who buys them 

I see it asked quite often on here, need more than two seats to fit in kids, dogs, golf clubs, bikes etc etc but still want something fast, its the one car fits all, blisteringly quick and can chuck all your schizzle in should you need, a mate has one as his only car, does the family stuff and still puts a smile on his face, not sure a tdi a6 will make you smile :)

Edited by Jetpilot

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 17:12, GranTurismoEra said:

had an RS6 shooting flames on the a406 London then chasing down an RCZ nearly killing everyone lol nice sound

How long did the 1.6 Peugeot stay ahead for lol..............

21 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

I see it asked quite often on here, need more than two seats to fit in kids, dogs, golf clubs, bikes etc etc but still want something fast, its the one car fits all, blisteringly quick and can chuck all your schizzle in should you need, a mate has one as his only car, does the family stuff and still puts a smile on his face, not sure a tdi a6 will make you smile :)

Very true .

I surprised how it didn't feel it's size either quite a neat trick :teeth:

When the wife got pregnant I was going to get her/us a family wagon. Previous gen RS6 with the V10 was my thought. I was genuinely excited :bounce:

However things took a turn when we went to view one and she hated the way it looked!:rant:

I was gutted. Ended up with Range Rover chariot! Still wish I had a V10 in my life. :cloud9:

On 22/06/2018 at 09:37, davey_83 said:

How long did the 1.6 Peugeot stay ahead for lol..............

once traffic cleared he was gone the RCZ took the exit.....but then another average speed camera. I was able to catch up and he shot one more flame and took off down the a40/m40 into oblivion and the rest was history. The End

Edited by GranTurismoEra