Help please will these fit

Lex300

Hi guys i havent a clue when it comes to offset and ive found some wheels they are 18x9.5 et20 all round will these fit without hitting or rubbing the arches and not being stagard .

Screenshot_2018-06-18-11-07-37.png

Edited by Lex300

what make of wheels are these please. Can someone confirm. Just what I'm looking for. Look like rotas to me but not seen them in that combo.

Edited by Payco

24 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

Should be a perfect fit but will be dependant on if lowered and the size of tyre. 

ZMANALEX what tyres should i run that will not mess up the tcs slip lights that the car will be happy with . I was going to fit front 245/40 rear 265/40 . The car is lowerd down to low im raising it up on some tein s springs 17mm front 14mm rear combo will this be ok 

Edited by Lex300

17 minutes ago, Payco said:

what make of wheels are these please. Can someone confirm. Just what I'm looking for. Look like rotas to me but not seen them in that combo.

Payco they are  JAV designs.

Edited by Lex300

I have 18x9.5 et25 with a 5mm spacer on my front (so the same as et20), and they're fine. 255/40R18 tyre. I think it's sitting around 10mm lower than stock through age...

At the back I'm running 18x10 et12 with 275/40 tyres - those did rub, so needed some slight arch rolling. You should have around 13mm more space than me, which should be well clear.

Loving those wheels, btw.

Edited by Ben–350Z
  • Like 1