New exhaust options

dan8e11

Hi all,

Looking for some advice if you don't mind. I recently bought a kinetix plenum, and kinetix high flow cats, just gone to fit the cats on my 06 rev up and the exhaust is in a worse state than I thought.

Decided on replacing everything from the cats back and looking at options. Now I don't want anything too load, so am leaning towards just sticking with OEM. But wondering what other options are out there. I've read a lot of people rave about cobra, but might be too loud with the cats for my liking

Thanks in advance

Edited by dan8e11

If you stick with non-resonated you should be fine. I've got the Invidia Gemini (resonated) and it's quieter than my previous (Buddy Club) cat back but sounds more refined. No experience with Cobra though. I also have high flow cats. 

Even the OEM system should sound better (louder) if you have HFCs.

1 hour ago, dan8e11 said:

Thanks for the reply Craig, just looking into the invidia Amongst a few others. Very confusing for a noob, don't want to fork out near a grand and the car sound like a chavs

I did the same research you're doing.

It's expensive but boy does it sound good. I actually said to a friend that my new exhaust was quieter but more refined. Less "boy racer". 

There are a few videos on YouTube showing the Gemini with HFCs. Drive-bys and Dyno runs.