Milton Keynes - Tuesday 26th June

matt89

Hello all,

I'm organising another Milton Keynes MK Dons stadium gathering on Tuesday 26th June starting at 7:30pm. We usually park up, take some photos, have a chat, have a laugh at each others misfortune then generally decide that anyone driving a car nearby with a fart cannon needs to buy a real car. 

We currently have 12 people confirmed on our Facebook group but everyone is welcome to come and join us. 

Below are a couple of shots from previous meets although one of the zeds is now bright pink.....(sorry I mean purple)

Let us know if you want to join us. 

Hope we can see some old regulars as well as some new owners. 

IMG_9415.thumb.JPG.d18bd686b2e4606a174b7852b496e15b.JPGIMG_8798.thumb.JPG.be78569d75e06f7c9dde0cfb8340c4f1.JPG

• Like 2

On 12/06/2018 at 22:32, matt89 said:

Hello all,

I'm organising another Milton Keynes MK Dons stadium gathering on Tuesday 26th June starting at 7:30pm. We usually park up, take some photos, have a chat, have a laugh at each others misfortune then generally decide that anyone driving a car nearby with a fart cannon needs to buy a real car. 

We currently have 12 people confirmed on our Facebook group but everyone is welcome to come and join us. 

Below are a couple of shots from previous meets although one of the zeds is now bright pink.....(sorry I mean purple)

Let us know if you want to join us. 

Hope we can see some old regulars as well as some new owners. 

IMG_9415.thumb.JPG.d18bd686b2e4606a174b7852b496e15b.JPGIMG_8798.thumb.JPG.be78569d75e06f7c9dde0cfb8340c4f1.JPG

Planning to be there :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

+1 MKer here, work in MK.

MK is actually the reason I even have a 350Z. I used to ride a motorcycle to work but got hit by cars twice in two months while riding in MK (5 years riding without an accident in Bedford) so switched to a car, and that car was a 350

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Being "ginger" and in direct sunlight is serious when making these things! im waiting for my factor 5000 to arrive!

But mark is right we will have a chat and get something put up soon plus matt is just being lazy so ill chuck something up when we have it sorted ;) 

• 2 weeks later...